Acting Auditions in Los AngelesFilter by popular productions:
Backstage's acting auditions in Los Angeles include film, television, commercials, theater, and voiceover roles.
New LA casting calls are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display acting jobs, auditions, and character breakdowns for L.A., Hollywood, and Southern California.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox. Backstage: Your LA casting resource on the West Coast.
- Townhouse in Los Angeles/Burbank mid august.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Burbank, CA
Two young girls try to get the charming cable guy by seducing rather than using their natural beauty but their mother reveals the key to the game is not to play.3 hours ago
- August 5th, but expect to be contacted sooner than that. Will adjust all roles depending upon age & sex of person cast. Casting is number one, The rest is fluid. The roles will be highly physically demanding.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in South Pasadena, CA
Producing a 3 minute short film to be submitted to Matt Damon's/Ben Affleck's HBO " Project Greenlight". Will be shot on film quality 4K digital. Need to be completed by August 8. There is a script but we will be counting heavily on your improv skills.4 hours ago
- Performances run Oct. 11th – Nov. 22nd, 2014 at the Glendale Centre Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Glendale Centre Theatre is holding auditions for the musical Man of La Mancha. The Dietlein’s, Producers. Randy Brenner, Director; Steven Applegate, Musical Director; Lee Martino, Choreographer. Performances run Oct. 11th – Nov. 22nd, 2014 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Audition will be held by ...4 hours ago
- Due to the time frame of when this project is due, there is no time for rehearsals. There is no dialogue and is all under the use of expression, great acting is what we're looking for! Filming will take place in Orange County, near Fountain Valley and in Long Beach. Filming will be on Monday August 4, and Tuesday August 5.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles County, CA
This project is being film to be submitted to the Project Greenlight competition. Chase is a teenager, she's meeting with her counselor after a friend of hers (Billy) commits suicide because of being constantly teased and bullied at school. She discusses her fears on one of the boys (Adrian) who ...4 hours ago
- PLAYING DATES: Friday and Saturday at 8 pm; Sunday matinees at 2 pm. September 27 thru October 19 REHEARSALS: Rehearsals start August 16. Rehearsals are weekday evenings & weekend afternoon or evening.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Monica, CA
Casting Noise Off by Michael Frayn - Called the funniest farce ever written, Noise Off presents a manic menagerie as a cast of itinerant actors rehearsing a flop called Nothings On. Doors slamming, on and offstage intrigue, and an errant herring all figure in the plot of this hilarious and ...9 hours ago
- Rehearses Aug. 11; shoots Aug. 18 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Exhibit," a short film for New York Film Academy about a group of eccentric artists who get kidnapped by surrealist young adults living in a lavish Baroque mansion who demand performances that they video tape. The kidnappers and victims realize their fates after challenging each other's perspectives through a ...13 hours ago