- Rehearsals begin Jun. 16; first preview Jul. 27; opens Aug. 9; closes Sep. 6; possible extension to Sep. 13, 2015 at the La Jolla Playhouse in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers who sing in "Up Here."
- Rehearses Jan. 10-Feb. 12, 2015 (weeknights & weekend days); runs Feb. 13-Mar. 15 (Fri. & Sat. eves. and Sun. matinees) at Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Ave., Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Fontana, CA
Casting all roles for the musical "Gypsy" at Center Stage Theater in Fontana, CA.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 13 in NYC; travel to Chicago, IL May 17; tech begins May 18; first preview Jun. 2; opens Jun. 17; closes Jul. 5, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 6, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble singers who dance for "On Your Feet," a new musical featuring the music of Gloria and Emilio Estefan.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24.
- Auditions: Jan 9, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for various ensemble roles in "Gypsy."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6, 2015; runs Apr. 23-June 7, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 14, in New York, NY
Casting "All Shook Up," inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley, with book by Joe Dipietro.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs Apr. 23-Jun. 7, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 15, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers for "All Shook Up," a musical inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley.
- Performs in Auburn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 6, in New York, NY
Casting Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival, to include "West Side Story" with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim (reh. May 14, 2015, runs May 27-June 17, 2015; Parker Esse, dir./choreo.), "The Light in the Piazza" with book by Craig Lucas, music & lyrics ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble dancers for the Stages St. Louis 2015 Season. Season includes: "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Lieber and Mike Stoller, music & lyrics; Stephen Bourneuf, dir.-choreo. Rehearses May 12-28; runs May 29-Jun. 28); "Anything Goes" (Cole Porter, music & lyrics; P.G. Wodehouse, Guy Bolton, Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse, ...