Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Auditions: Sept 21 Principal photography: Sept 27
- Seeking submissions from: Cleveland, OH
Casting for "Blood on the Dinner Table," short film directed by award-winning student cinematographer, Cullum Andrews. The husband in a strained relationship finally snaps and kills his wife. But can he live with the guilt?6 hours ago
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...12 hours ago
- Shoots four days in mid-October in the Huntington, IN area.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Wayne, IN; Huntington, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL
Casting "Brother," a Huntington University senior student film. Synopsis: "Brother" follows high school swimmer Eddi, a 17-year-old woman who battles through the physical and emotional trauma that has been brought on by a brutal car accident. The main theme of "Brother" is the power of friendship in the bleakest times ...Saturday
- Shoots this October in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Dearborn, MI
Casting a new crime-related docuseries.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 in Bloomfield, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Bloomfield, MI
Casting "Enter Laughing," a play.Aug 26
- Shoots Oct. 23-25 near Morgantown, WV.
- Seeking submissions from: Morgantown, WV; Pittsburgh, PA; WV; Washington, DC; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH
Casting "Out of the Depths," a short film about the Farmington, WV community finding strength in their faith and in each other during the 1968 No. 9 mine disaster. The film focuses on a pastor coping with a personal crisis of faith as he tries to comfort his congregation, and ...Aug 21
- Shoots Aug. 24-Sept. 14 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Ann Arbor, MI; Detroit, MI
Casting "How to Pass the Time," a surreal comedic feature-length film about an isolated house sitter whose interior world and the mysteries of the house he inhabits begin to merge and spill out into the exterior world.Aug 20
- Shooting in October-December in southwest Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: New Buffalo, MI; Chicago, IL
Casting the indie film "The Middle Distance," directed by Patrick Thomas Underwood.Aug 19
- Rehearses and shoots late summer-fall in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Owosso, MI; Detroit, MI; Flint, MI; Lansing, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Kalamazoo, MI
Casting “Man Was Here.” Synopsis: What lengths would one go through to reconnect with humanity? Is there an answer in the future, or are we forced to look into our past?Aug 12
- Shoots late-Sept. to early-Oct. 2014 in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Boston, MA
Casting "Breakers," a feature film that will be submitted to the Cannes Film Festival and/or the Sundance Film Festival. This film takes place in modern day Detroit and follows three friends on the cusp of creating something remarkable that will change the world.Aug 12