Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Shoots in MI.
- Auditions: Mar 20 in Northville, MI
Casting a commercial to catering services for Tubby's Sub Shops.15 hours ago
- Ongoing, with each tour running an average of ten to eleven months.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Cleveland, OH
Casting "Sesame Street Live," national tour and other family-friendly stage productions.Friday
- Two promotional scenes will shoot mid-April in PA.
- Auditions: Mar 25, 26 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "A Perfect Life,' a short film. Synopsis: A seemingly all-American family's life comes crashing down by a series of tragic events. When all seems lost, dad seeks to find retribution for wrongdoing in small town USA.Tuesday
- Shows run year round.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Eastpointe, MI
Casting "The Murder Mystery Company Presents: Detroit!" Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...Feb 25
- Shooting through March in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Grand Rapids, MI
Casting the Sony Pictures feature film "The End Of The Tour," starring Jesse Eisenberg & Jason Segel. Project description: "A magazine reporter recounts his travels and conversations with author David Foster Wallace during a promotional book tour."Feb 24
- Shoots early summer 2014 in southeast Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Toledo, OH; Cleveland, OH; Chicago, IL
Casting untitled horror/thriller film.Feb 19
- Shoots summer 2014 in the West Bank, Palestine, and Hebron. Note: Must be willing to travel and hold a valid US passport. Child actor will travel with one parent.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Dearborn, MI
Casting "Sleeping on Stones," a dramatic feature film about a boy named Jacob who moves from Brooklyn to Hebron with his parents and battles with his identity and life as a settler in Palestine. Personnel states: "The screenplay was accepted into the Sundance Screenwriter's Lab."Feb 05
- Shoots throughout the year in OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Northeast, OH
Casting "Ways of Winisaw," a dramatic webseries about students attending a school called North Ryneburg University.Jan 31
- Shoots Mar. 28th-Mar. 30th in Huntington and Fort Wayne, IN.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Wayne, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Huntington, IN; Chicago, IL
Casting "Different," a short dramatic student film for Huntington University. Synopsis: The film tells the story of Gabe, a golden-eyed telepath, and Evelyn, his longtime girlfriend. A week before the action takes place, Evelyn finds out that Gabe has been reading her mind ever since they met and is so ...Dec 21
- Shoots Mar. 16th-Mar.19th in Huntington and Fort Wayne, IN.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Fort Wayne, IN
Casting "Infamy," a short student film. Synopsis: When her son is killed in the attack on Pearl Harbor, a Japanese-American woman becomes consumed by her grief until a young soldier reminds her of the impact of her son’s spirit. Strengthened by her son’s own courage, Anna pushes past her pain ...Dec 20
- Shooting February 2014 in Spring Lake and Allendale, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Allendale, MI
Casting "Still," a short film. Project description: "The story of two high school friends, one who is imaginary. The two cope with adolescence and struggle to find identity in different ways amid death, domestic violence, and sexual abuse."Dec 15