Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability; performance dates vary.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...Monday
- Shoots four days in mid-October in the Huntington, IN area.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Wayne, IN; Huntington, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL
Casting "Brother," a Huntington University senior student film. Synopsis: "Brother" follows high school swimmer Eddi, a 17-year-old woman who battles through the physical and emotional trauma that has been brought on by a brutal car accident. The main theme of "Brother" is the power of friendship in the bleakest times ...Sep 13
- Shoots this October in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Dearborn, MI
Casting a new crime-related docuseries.Sep 10
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 in Bloomfield, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Bloomfield, MI
Casting "Enter Laughing," a play.Aug 26
- Rehearses and shoots late summer-fall in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Owosso, MI; Detroit, MI; Flint, MI; Lansing, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Kalamazoo, MI
Casting “Man Was Here.” Synopsis: What lengths would one go through to reconnect with humanity? Is there an answer in the future, or are we forced to look into our past?Aug 12
- Shoots late-Sept. to early-Oct. 2014 in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Boston, MA
Casting "Breakers," a feature film that will be submitted to the Cannes Film Festival and/or the Sundance Film Festival. This film takes place in modern day Detroit and follows three friends on the cusp of creating something remarkable that will change the world.Aug 12
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Dec 13 in Redding, CA and Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...Jul 24