Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Runs evenings and weekends May 5-Aug. 15 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: May 5 in Detroit, MI
Seeking experienced dancers for new original work about Detroit, by visiting artist Kevin Iega Jeff. Company states: "Based on fall 2014 conversations with Detroit youth, families, and artists, these works reflect the visions, spirit, and possibilities that emerged during our community dialogues. Heritage Works has brought nationally known choreographers Leyya ...10 hours ago
- Shoots June 7-15 & July 7-13 in Columbus, OH. Seeking local Columbus and Ohio actors only.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbus, OH
Casting "A Watched Pot," a student film for the School of Visual Arts. Synopsis: "A Watched Pot" follows Knoll Heaton over three consecutive days as he questions whether people can change, all the while meeting daily with a group of so-called friends with whom he people-watches at a local coffee ...yesterday
- Shooting May 26-June 16, in Sugarcreek, OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Clevelan, OH
Casting the television movie, "Love Finds You in Valentine." Project description: "Third film from the book series."Saturday
- Season runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: May 11, Jun 1 in Rochester, MI
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; run ends Nov. 1); "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; run ends Dec. 25); "Legends!" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; run ends Jan. 31); "Atomic" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 19; run ends Mar. 6); "Calendar ...Apr 23
- Rehearses approx. May 29-31; shoots approx. June 1-July 3 in various locations in MI, such as Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas.
- Auditions: May 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror-thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' than current films, such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...Apr 21