Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Shoots in Mid-October for 4 days in the Huntington, IN area.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Wayne, IN; Huntington, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL
Casting "Brother", a Huntington University senior student film. "Brother" follows high school swimmer Eddi, a 17 year old woman who battles through physical and emotional trauma that has been brought on by a brutal car accident. The main theme of Brother is the power of friendships in the bleakest times ...yesterday
- Shoots this October in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Dearborn, MI
Casting a new crime-related docuseries.Wednesday
- Shoots Sept. 17 & 18 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Detroit, MI
Casting an atmospheric 60-second short, "Goodbye," which showcases locations unique to Detroit. Producer states: "The finished product will be lyrical, poetic, and very cinematic."Tuesday
- Rehearses begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 1-9 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.; weekday student matinees on Nov. 5, 6, & 7 at 10 a.m.) in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting two roles in "Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Note: All other roles will be cast non-Equity.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 in Bloomfield, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Bloomfield, MI
Casting "Enter Laughing," a play.Aug 26
- Shoots Oct. 23-25 near Morgantown, WV.
- Seeking submissions from: Morgantown, WV; Pittsburgh, PA; WV; Washington, DC; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH
Casting "Out of the Depths," a short film about the Farmington, WV community finding strength in their faith and in each other during the 1968 No. 9 mine disaster. The film focuses on a pastor coping with a personal crisis of faith as he tries to comfort his congregation, and ...Aug 21
- Shoots Aug. 24-Sept. 14 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Ann Arbor, MI; Detroit, MI
Casting "How to Pass the Time," a surreal comedic feature-length film about an isolated house sitter whose interior world and the mysteries of the house he inhabits begin to merge and spill out into the exterior world.Aug 20
- Shooting in October-December in southwest Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: New Buffalo, MI; Chicago, IL
Casting the indie film "The Middle Distance," directed by Patrick Thomas Underwood.Aug 19
- Rehearses and shoots late summer-fall in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Owosso, MI; Detroit, MI; Flint, MI; Lansing, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Kalamazoo, MI
Casting “Man Was Here.” Synopsis: What lengths would one go through to reconnect with humanity? Is there an answer in the future, or are we forced to look into our past?Aug 12
- Shoots late-Sept. to early-Oct. 2014 in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Boston, MA
Casting "Breakers," a feature film that will be submitted to the Cannes Film Festival and/or the Sundance Film Festival. This film takes place in modern day Detroit and follows three friends on the cusp of creating something remarkable that will change the world.Aug 12