Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Ongoing performances year-round in Detroit, MI and surrounding areas.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Eastpoint, MI
Seeking professional theater actors and improvisors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing ...17 minutes ago
- Musical is currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Detroit, MI
Casting "Motown," the musical. All candidates must have amazing soulful voices to play different performers from Motown history. All vocal parts are encouraged to attend. No prior theater experience necessary.Friday
- Shoots Dec. 2-10 in either Michigan or New Hampshire.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; MI; NH; VT
Casting “White Rock," an NYU student project. Synopsis: "White Rock" tells the story of Emory, an only child who must spend the day with the woman he likes least--his babysitter. Mrs. Carpenter, a woman who disapproves of Emory’s mother’s lifestyle, takes him to her home instead. Emory’s encounter with White ...Friday
- Rehearses Sept. 28 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at The Palmer House Hilton Hotel, Chicago, IL, in Salon #1; shoots Pct. 17-19, Forester Films' Studio A, Huntington University, Huntington, Indiana.
- Seeking submissions from: Huntington, IN; Chicago, IL; Fort Wayne, IN; Indianapolis, IN
Casting "Earth Flavor_w.t.," a student film set in a Mars spaceport that follows the journey of a man trying to smuggle organic material through security customs in order to tip a corporation's maneuver to restrict citizens into only consuming their synthetic food.Wednesday
- Shooting October 16-17, in Lansing, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Lansing, MI
Casting "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice," a Warner Bros. feature film starring Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. The plot for this sequel to "Men Of Steel," ...Sep 22
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability; performance dates vary.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...Sep 15
- Shoots October 11th-14th in the Huntington, IN area.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Wayne, IN; Huntington, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL
Casting "Brother," a Huntington University senior student film. Synopsis: "Brother" follows high school swimmer Eddi, a 17-year-old woman who battles through the physical and emotional trauma that has been brought on by a brutal car accident. The main theme of "Brother" is the power of friendship in the bleakest times ...Sep 13
- Shoots this October in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Dearborn, MI
Casting a new crime-related docuseries.Sep 10
- Rehearses and shoots late summer-fall in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Owosso, MI; Detroit, MI; Flint, MI; Lansing, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Kalamazoo, MI
Casting “Man Was Here.” Synopsis: What lengths would one go through to reconnect with humanity? Is there an answer in the future, or are we forced to look into our past?Aug 12
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Redding, CA and Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...Jul 24