Backstage's acting auditions in Michigan include theater, modeling jobs, dance, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display open auditions and casting calls in Michigan. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse Other Popular Categories
- Shows are ongoing, with a flexible schedule. Seeking local talent available for performances in Boston, MA; South Florida; Central Florida; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, D.C.; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Toronto, ON; San Francisco Bay Area, CA; L.A. and Southern California; Bear, DE; NYC; Niagara, NY; Princeton, NJ; and Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; FL; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; TX; Las Vegas, NV; Toronto, ON; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Bear, DE; NY; Princeton, NJ; Detroit, MI
Seeking a male comedic actor for performances at public events and private parties, such as weddings, bar mitzvahs, family milestones, banquets, holiday celebrations, and other celebrations. Casting assistant states: "We offer great pay (each performance is approximately 10-20 minutes) and flexible scheduling (you can turn down any individual job for ...8 hours ago
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.Monday
- Shoots April 22-26 in OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY; OH
Casting "Stranded at the Altar," a 20-minute heartfelt comedy about a troubled youth who sabotages his father's wedding in order to salvage their relationship.Tuesday
- Shoots June 1-July 3 in various locations in Michigan, largely in the Detroit suburbs.
- Seeking submissions from: MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror/thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'Nightmare on Elm Street' than more current films such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...Tuesday
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...Monday
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...Sunday
- Shoot dates TBD in Charlotte, NC; NYC; Houston, TX; South Bend, IN; Orlando, FL; Cleveland, OH; Louisville, KY; Atlanta, GA; and L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: South Bend, IN; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Houston, TX; Louisville, KY; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Haymaker TV Show," a show centered around a "public relations guru" and his adoption reunion with his birth parents and biological family. Casting director states: "The show highlights the main character's image transformation and personal struggles, as well as his work in the recording studio with multi-platinum recording ...Monday
- Shows run year-round in the Grand Rapids, MI area.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Grand Rapids, MI
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...Mar 18
- Shoots May 8-10, 2015 in the Dayton, OH area.
- Seeking submissions from: Dayton, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Chicago, IL
Casting "Pyg," a short film. Synopsis: A woman created to be “perfect” revolts against her creator and makes her own “perfect” being, but what comes out of the machine is not what she planned.Mar 12
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; performs Aug. 30, 3-5 p.m. in Dearborn, MI.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dearborn, MI
Casting the summer production of "We Humble Ourselves - Turning a Nation Back to God."Mar 12