Auditions for MoviesFind:
Backstage's audition for movies include major studio films, independent films, and student film productions.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following casting notices display productions and roles for movies. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Currently shooting in Reading, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: PA
Casting "Crash Scene," a film about collisions involving love, revenge, and despair. Synopsis: "Tony thought he was moving on up, but there is more stress with his new 'job,' his sister is nuts, and his business partner has been stealing. On top of that, his girlfriend gives him an ultimatum."Aug 22
- Shoots Oct. 23-25 near Morgantown, WV.
- Seeking submissions from: Morgantown, WV; Pittsburgh, PA; WV; Washington, DC; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH
Casting "Out of the Depths," a short film about the Farmington, WV community finding strength in their faith and in each other during the 1968 No. 9 mine disaster. The film focuses on a pastor coping with a personal crisis of faith as he tries to comfort his congregation, and ...Aug 21
- Rehearses and shoots Fall-Winter 2014 in Palm Beach County, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "End of Nights." Synopsis: "Katya, a recently re-ensouled vampire with a brutally vicious past, now struggles with the burden of guilt on her soul for the thousands of lives she has violently destroyed over the centuries. She spends her nights trying to balance the scales and achieve redemption by ...Aug 21
- Shooting this fall, in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Slidell, LA
Casting for the feature film "Our Brand is Crisis," starring Sandra Bullock & George Clooney. Project description: "The film is based on the 2005 documentary of the same name, which focuses on the use of American political campaign strategies in South America."Aug 21
- Shooting TBD in the Philadelphia area.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting SAG-AFTRA and non-union background talent for a feature film shooting in the Philadelphia area.Aug 21
- Shoots late-Oct. to late-Nov. 2014 in PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Seclusion," a thriller with love as its central theme. This film centers on a small, isolated wedding party which finds itself facing off against a vengeful killer.Aug 21
- Shooting January 17-25, 2015, in San Antonio, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Her Unlikely Heart." Project description: "Sarah Rassi is running out of options. She needs a bone marrow transplant and her only match on the registry is troubled war veteran, Peyton Sinclair."Aug 20
- The film will be shot September 27 (maybe the 28th as well) In the Hartford/Windsor area of CT Please consider the location when submitting. We are only covering food on set, credit, exposure and copy of film.
- Seeking submissions from: Hamden, CT; Hartford, CT; New York, NY
Think 50 Shades of Greys meets Zane's Addiction. A story about a married woman who talks to a psychiatrist about the problems she is having in her marriage while secretly struggling with a sex addiction.Aug 20
- Shoots Aug. 24-Sept. 14 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Ann Arbor, MI; Detroit, MI
Casting "How to Pass the Time," a surreal comedic feature-length film about an isolated house sitter whose interior world and the mysteries of the house he inhabits begin to merge and spill out into the exterior world.Aug 20
- Rehearses late Sept.-early Oct. 2014; shoots late Oct. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "The 'Don't Be Like Roy' Campaign," a dark comedy in which two ex-lovers, Natalie Tavern and Roy Sperry, separately struggle to overcome their issues of control.Aug 20
- Shoots end of August-end of September in Greenwich, CT (30 min. from NYC); talent will only be needed for a half day.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking models for a fine art photo series. Photos will be used in art-related venues (exhibitions, prints, art magazines, etc.). Photographers state: "We are an artistic duo who works internationally in the field of contemporary fine art photography. At the moment we are in New York area to create new ...Aug 20
- Rehearses Winter 2014; shoots Spring 2015 for approx. five wks. in Washington, D.C. & NYC metro area.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Emergency Contact."Aug 20