Auditions for MoviesFind:
Backstage's audition for movies include major studio films, independent films, and student film productions.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following casting notices display productions and roles for movies. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shoot dates TBD in Miami, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL
Casting "Killer Eyes," a movie about a female contract killer in Miami who destroys an Irish drug lord and falls in love.6 hours ago
- Tentative shoot dates are Oct. 3 & 4 and Oct. 10 & 11 (first two weekends in October) in the Buena Park neighborhood of Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Global Warming," a short sci-fi/"Twilight Zone" story set in the near future.6 hours ago
- Shoot dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Laurel, MD
Casting and seeking crew for a trailer to interest investors in funding "The Last Messengers," an epic motion picture.8 hours ago
- Rehearses the last wk. of Sept.; shoot begins the first wk. of Oct. and lasts for three weeks in North Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in East Orange, NJ
Casting "Visa Lotto," a film adaptation of a stage play. Synopsis: The movie chronicles the life of a retired couple who wins the visa lottery to live in the U.S. Director states: "Our intention to make a movie of it comes from the demand from people who have seen the ...8 hours ago
- Shoot date(s) TBD in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting a short film adaptation of Lorraine Hansberry's "A Raisin in the Sun." Synopsis: Winner of four Tony awards, this is the iconic story of the struggle of an African-American family, who confront the evil of unending prejudice which crushes their dreams, but leaves them unbowed and facing the future ...15 hours ago
- Shoots Oct. 9 and 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Amazing Grace," a short film. Producer states: "This film is intended to be a TriBeCa Film Festival hopeful."16 hours ago
- Rehearses one or two days in late-Sept./early Oct. 2015; shoots around Oct. 10-19 (five or six days) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Time is the Longest Distance," a 15-minute MFA thesis film which is a bittersweet tale of an estranged son's journey to reconnect with his Alzheimer's-stricken father, and the teenage boy he meets along the way. Director states: "This film will premiere at Cityvisions Fest at Directors Guild of America ...18 hours ago
- Shoots Sept. 11 & 12 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bored Games," a web series to be screened at Channel 101 about a duo of obnoxious board gamers looking to spice things up after their game characters are left for dead by their fellow players. The duo begin robbing the other members of the group as part of a ...19 hours ago
- Shoots Oct. 2-5 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "El Dilemma de Juan," a student film. Synopsis: An undocumented immigrant witnesses a hit and run by a powerful politician. He struggles with the decision between doing the right thing and risking his deportation, as well as leaving his little brother alone or bribe him and get rich quick.20 hours ago
- Shoots November 17-20, in Sekiu, Wa.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Sekiu, WA
Casting the short film, "The Wendigo." Project description: "Camping always seems like a good idea when you need to get away from things. But when you're there its almost always miserable. Its cold, its dark, it rains, and it always feels like...something is watching."21 hours ago
- Shoots late September in Long Island.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short, "Body Work," which is a rite of passage story seen through the eyes of a grieving post-adolescent man attempting to reconcile his dwindling dream of becoming a professional ballet dancer with the overwhelming death of his mother.22 hours ago
- Rehearses two weekends in late September in Santa Barbara, CA; shoots on a TBD weekend in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Mancave" a short film. Synopsis: Things do not look good for the domestic hangout of a group of energetic fun loving guys. Buck lost his finger at work, and his wife, who wants the mancave to retire, has an extra surprise for him.23 hours ago