Auditions for MoviesFind:
Backstage's audition for movies include major studio films, independent films, and student film productions.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following casting notices display productions and roles for movies. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shooting August 9-10, in Houston, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Casting "Daddy Syndrome," a short film about a girl dealing with the aftermath of her parents' divorce.Jul 02
- Shoots up to five days in September or early October in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Shallows" a short film about a middle aged woman on an adventure who faces an abrupt ending to her party days.Jul 02
- Shoots July 24-30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
BACK FOR GOOD Synopsis: Max Kelly is on the verge of a quarter-life crisis. Four years after graduating "Most Likely to Succeed" from her acting conservatory, Max feels no closer to achieving her goals. She's single, uninspired, and just scraping by as a cocktail waitress on the Lower East Side ...Jul 01
- Shooting this year, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for "Little Love," an independent feature film about teen romance.Jul 01
- Rehearses late July; shoots late August in South Yonkers, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Manhattan, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting a feature, "Victor Goodview." Synopsis: In Yonkers, New York, twenty-something Victor relegated to the fringes of society finds himself without a job and short on the utility bill. He seeks solace by making friends of dubious character, smoking crack of dubious quality, and pursuing women of dubious intent. As ...Jul 01
- Rehearses July 14-24; shoots July 25-Aug. 29 in Venice and Playa Del Rey, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Center Stage," an independent drama about a group of teenagers searching for human connection in today's media-saturated world while attempting to navigate the pressures of growing up and finding one's path. Prod. states: "This feature film is being produced by Venice Arts, a socially conscious non-profit organization."Jul 01