Auditions for MoviesFind:
Backstage's audition for movies include major studio films, independent films, and student film productions.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following casting notices display productions and roles for movies. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shoots late February-early March in Montgomery, AL.
- Seeking submissions from: Montgomery, AL
Casting the independent short film "Dumb Stuff." Project description: "A physical therapist attempts to rekindle her relationship with the man of her dreams until an unplanned pregnancy from his previous relationship surfaces."Feb 01
- Shoots on Long Island.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Plainview, NY
Casting "#YouAreDead," a very short comedy about two young girls and a serial killer who they find first on Snapchat and later find him in their house.Feb 01
- Dates vary according to project.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking actors to come audition for a class of thirteen NYU grad film students. Coordinator states: "While we are not auditioning for a specific role or film, this is a chance to work with and be seen by these students and the instructor, and may lead to casting."Feb 01
- Shoots Feb. 25-Mar. 6 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange, CA
Casting "All Quiet on the Homefront," a graduate-student film for Chapman University. Synopsis: In this early 1920s period film, Bhagat Singh is honorably discharged after serving in WWI and is granted U.S. citizenship only to have it revoked days later on the grounds that he is not a “free white ...Feb 01
- Rehearsals and shoot dates (three) late Feb.-first weekend in March in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Seasons Change," a student film. Synopsis: After drunkenly airing her dirty laundry during her birthday karaoke night, established music supervisor Elise Kohl must fight to retain the relationships with her two closest friends.Feb 01
- Shooting begins mid-February in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Emerged," a student film about August, a college student caught in the midst of the emergence of an evil demon on her Apache reservation home.Feb 01
- Shoots late-February early-March, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the student film, "Bo."Feb 01
- Rehearses and shoots late February in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Saw," an episode of an NYU Tisch School of the Arts web series. Synopsis: Lucy wakes up one morning to find her mother crying, but not for the reasons one might come to initially expect.Feb 01
- Shooting in April or May, in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: MA
Casting an untitled feature film. Project description: "About an unforgettable incident that impacted Boston, the nation, and the world."Jan 31
- Rehearses and shoots in March in New Haven, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New Haven, CT; New York, NY
Casting "All-Night Blues,” a student film. Synopsis: An introverted radio DJ, Aldo, is followed out of a bar one night by a strange woman, Jen, who seems to have a concussion. Jen convinces Aldo to help her stay awake all night so she doesn’t fall into a coma; Aldo hesitantly ...Jan 31
- Shoots May-June in Northern, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Northern, NJ
Casting "The Yaku and the Undefeated," a martial arts drama project.Jan 31