Auditions for MoviesFind:
Backstage's audition for movies include major studio films, independent films, and student film productions.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following casting notices display productions and roles for movies. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses throughout March; shoots in April in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Saugus, MA; Boston, MA
Casting "Interview With a Madman," a short film in which a man interviews for a position at a library, but his intentions prove to be incredibly malign; the film will be shot entirely on 16mm color negative silent film. Dialogue will be dubbed in after scenes are filmed.Feb 10
- Shoots mid Spring 2015 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Virgin Forest," a feature film. Synopsis: After being released from a mental hospital, a young woman retreats to the wilderness in the care of a specialist. There she finds that there is more to this little town than meets the eye. A pre-Christian cult is covering up a series ...Feb 10
- Shoots in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Miss Manning," romantic comedy for guys about a young man looking for love in all the wrong places.Feb 10
- Shoots weekend of Mar. 16 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; San Diego, CA
Casting for "Dramatis Personae," an NYU advanced thesis film. Synopsis: Gabe gets tangled up in the messy business of internet privacy when he uses his hacker skills to obtain a celebrity's inappropriate pictures.Feb 10
- Shoots Apr. 24 & 27 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting “Do You Want to Make Some Money?," a short film about Matthew who is a young drug dealer who seems totally unaware of the corruption that has taken place within his line of work. He faces life or death when he is questioned by his boss Po about the ...Feb 10
- Shooting March 22-25, in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Lullaby." Project description: "A short film about Lily, a young single mother, whom upon learning she is dying sets out to reunite her estranged husband, Johnny, with their six-year-old son, Sean."Feb 10
- Rehearsals begin March in Westwood; shoots Mar. 27-31 in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Like" a short comedy. Synopsis: "A man obsessed with posting on his Facebook account suddenly finds himself metaphysically locked up in the cover photo of his Facebook page and must acquire one million likes in order to escape back to the real world.''Feb 10