Auditions for MoviesFind:
Backstage's audition for movies include major studio films, independent films, and student film productions.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following casting notices display productions and roles for movies. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsal in February in Manhattan. Shooting Dates are March 7 - 10. We will be shooting in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Jan 30, Feb 2, 3 in Manhattan, NY
"Dirty" is a comedy short film about Thomas, a slob and a musician, who has only one day to change his entire lifestyle in order to impress the girl of his dreams.52 minutes ago
- Shooting February 26-March 2, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Austin, TX
Casting for the student film "Motherland." Project description: " A son takes his mother to the airport with an indefinite separation ahead of them, prompting the two to show a side of themselves unknown to the other."1 hours ago
- Shooting March 5-10, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Austin, TX
Casting for the student film "Tic." Project description: "In a world of invisible disabilities, Shanra, an insecure drummer, struggles to overcome the fear of acknowledging her own “tic” in order to find a new band and a new sense of community."1 hours ago
- Shooting February 19-mid March, in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Jackson, MS
Casting for the independent feature film "The Neighbor.' Project description: "The movie centers around Heather Thomas and Shane Riley when they deliver children in the same hospital, they become fast friends. After an investment goes south, Shane takes drastic action, putting her family and her friendship with Heather in jeopardy. ...10 hours ago
- Shoot Dates: Second week of March 2015 (3 shoot dates total)
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Dannie is a 17 year-old girl who's been living on her own since her parents' death. Mocked by her peers, she copes by stealing objects that remind her of her past. Her only friend is her boss, Sam, a father figure who looks out for her. A chance encounter with ...Wednesday