Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin March 24, 2015; runs May 13-June 14 in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Marley." From Center Stage Artistic Director Kwame Kwei-Armah, comes a world premiere musical based on the life and music Bob Marley. After a failed attempt on his life, Marley left Jamaica in 1976 for London, where he spent nearly two years in self-imposed exile. Chronicling the events surrounding this ...15 hours ago
- Rehearses Nov. 1-28; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 14 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Blame It On The Mistletoe." Company states: "This is a love story that will not only cause you to celebrate and enjoy the season at its finest, but renew all the wonderful relationships that make the holiday so incredible. Join three couples, all at different stages in their lives ...14 hours ago
- Performance and rehearsal dates are TBD in Washington, UT. The 2015 season will be announced soon.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 29 in Washington, UT
Casting "Jane Eyre, The Musical." Project Description: "An orphaned English girl takes a governess job at the home of the mysterious Rochester, learning secrets about him as she falls in love with him, in this musical adaptation of the Charlotte Bronte novel. This will be the debut show of the ...14 hours ago
- There will be two performances, December 4 & 7 in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Celebrate the Season – A Holiday Variety Show." The evening of performance will feature dance, live music, comedy and theater with an emphasis on fun, inspiration, and holiday cheer. Performers will be responsible for choosing what they would like to perform, and with whom, and will audition with the ...14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin February 2, 2015; performances will run March 6-22, 2015 in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Mesa, AZ
Casting Rodgers& Hammerstein's classic musical "Carousel." Project Description: "This multiple Tony Award winning show was first produced when the nation was still reeling from 2 World Wars, and its themes of selflessness, disillusionment and redemption are likely a reflection of a public with PTSD. These themes are even more relevant ...14 hours ago
- Rehearses mid-April; runs May-June 2015 in Pasadena, CA; rehearses July-August; runs September-October 2015 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 30 in New York, NY
Seeking actors and actresses to portray Asian roles for "Waterfall," a musical set to premiere at Pasadena Playhouse and 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle. Music by David Shire Book and Lyrics by Richard Maltby Jr. Directed by Tak Viravan Choreographed by Dan Knechtges Music Direction by John McDaniel Casting by ...15 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin January 6, 2015; performances will run February 20-March 15, 2015 in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Peoria, AZ
Casting the Stephen Sondheim classic musical "Follies." Project Description: "Follies" is about a reunion of retired performers, meeting up one last time in their old crumbling theater, the night before it is to be torn down. It is also a surreal, heart-wrenching examination of a life in the theater and ...14 hours ago
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...15 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 20, 2015; runs Mar. 20-Jun. 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Iowa."17 hours ago