Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals will be conducted at Champions Studios, 257 West 39 Street, 14th Floor for four to six weeks, before the opening in a Theater Venue in New York City, to be determined.
- Auditions: Oct 2, 3 in New York, NY
We are conducting Additional Auditions for Leading Parts and Understudies for the Musical "Rip Van Winkle." This is an original, two act, mature, Non-Union Musical based on Washington Irving's classic Tale of the Catskills.39 minutes ago
- Rehearses and shoots early December in New York.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting “Antebellum,” a screwball musical comedy spoofing “Gone With The Wind”.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Striking 12." Note: All actors, along with playing multiple roles, must be strong musicians who accompany the music.4 hours ago
- Rehearses and runs Dec. 1-15, 2015 at the Eugene O'Neil Theatre Center in CT.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Home Sweet Home."3 hours ago
- "Saturday Night" rehearses Nov. 3-7; runs Nov. 8-16 (no shows on Nov. 10 or 11; 10 shows total) in NYC. "My Favorite Year" rehearses Dec. 1-5; runs Dec. 5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (2:30 & 8 p.m.), and Dec. 7 (2:30 & 7:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting two productions as part of the Musicals In Mufti Series. Series includes: "Saturday Night" (Stafford Arima, dir.; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Julius J. Epstein, book, based on the play "Front Porch in Flatbush" by Julius J. Epstein and Philip G. Epstein) and "My Favorite Year" (Dan Knechtges, dir.; David Holcenberg, ...7 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs this December in Staten Island.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in New York, NY
Casting a one-hour, young-audience musical version of "A Christmas Carol" taken directly from Dickens' original.9 hours ago
- Video shoot Oct. 11 & 12 in L.A.; runs Oct. 17 & 18 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The 30th Annual Anna Bolena von Peters Greater Orange County Area Aria Pageant." Synopsis: Five female opera singers compete in a beauty pageant in hopes of furthering their singing careers.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12 (approx. three-four rehearsals/wk.); opens in November, exact date TBD; open-ended run (every Thurs., 7 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theatre, NYC. Cast and crew will have opportunity to stay and grow with show as long as time permits.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Grey Street," a musical. Synopsis: In this new, original dualistic tale, Evie, a student of Professor William Grey, forms a relationship with him as his muse. This temptress drives a wedge between the professor and his wife, as Evie waves the proverbial apple of his dreams before him to ...7 hours ago
- Runs Nov. 28-30 and Dec. 4-5 in Glendora, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendora, CA; Upland, CA
Casting "The Snow Queen," a British-style holiday pantomime and musical comedy stage production for the Christmas and New Year season. Modern pantomime includes songs, slapstick comedy and dancing, employs gender-crossing actors, and combines topical humor with a story loosely based on a well-known fairy tale. It is a participatory form ...Saturday