Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 10, 2015; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 20, 2015 (Thurs.-Saturday eves., Sat. & Sun. matinees, select weekday matinees) in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 22 in Annapolis, MD
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors who sing for various roles in "Brigadoon." Synopsis: Emerging from the mists of Scotland just once in a century is the town of Brigadoon, a place of wonderment and adventure. This love story beguiles us as it leads two American travellers into the world of ...15 minutes ago
- Tour to start rehearsals beginning of September 2015 in New York with an end of September opening date. Set to tour for 12 weeks.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in New York, NY
Casting role of "Ian Hawke" and "Dave Seville" for the Non Union National Tour.27 minutes ago
- Performances run September 11-October 3 on Mon., Fri. & Sat. nights, with a Sat. afternoon matinee on September 19 in UT.
- Auditions: Jul 14, 16 in Magna, UT
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone." Project Description: To chase his blues away, a modern day musical theatre addict known simply as ‘Man in Chair’ drops the needle on his favorite LP — the 1928 musical comedy "The Drowsy Chaperone." From the crackle of his hi-fi, the uproariously funny musical magically bursts ...13 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 25; performances will run September 4-20 in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 18, 19 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific." Project Description: This epic musical centers on a group of American sailors and nurses stationed in the South Pacific during World War II. Nellie Forbush befriends and quickly falls for Emile de Becque, a French plantation owner, and Lt. Joe Cable finds himself in ...13 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 15; performances will run October 1-November 7 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Seeking submissions from: Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the children's classic "Mary Poppins," based on the book by P.L Travers. Project Description: When Jane and Michael , the children of the wealthy and uptight Banks family, are faced with the prospect of a new nanny, they are pleasantly surprised by the arrival of the magical Mary Poppins ...14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin September 1; Performances will run October 9-25 in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Peoria, AZ
Casting "Man of La Mancha," by Dale Wasserman. Project Description: Theater Works honors the 50th anniversary of this iconic production's Broadway premiere. The MasterWorks Season opens with one of the greatest American musicals of all times. "Man Of La Mancha" is the remarkable, poignant and moving story about the “mad” ...14 hours ago
- Performances are upcoming in Las Vegas, NV. Both full time and part time positions are available.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting an upcoming show in Las Vegas, NV.15 hours ago
- Runs July 18, 19, 24, 25, and 26 in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Juan Capistrano, CA; San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a community theater summer stock production of "Peter Pan."20 hours ago
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).yesterday
- Rehearses July 21 & Aug. 2; performs Aug. 7 & 8 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for the early-August cast of "The Cranky Cabaret," a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. Director states: "All styles of music welcomed, as long as it fits with our 'cranky' theme."yesterday
- Runs October 1-31 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78," a musical. Project description: "A new musical from the creators of 'A Nightmare on Backstreet' and 'Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.'"yesterday
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016, in Arlington Heights, IL. Runs May 19-July 3.
- Auditions: Jul 26, Aug 3 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting "Rent," a musical. Project description: "Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin the wk. of July 26; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.; with two Thurs. performances Oct. 8 & 15) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14 in North Hollywood, CA and Jul 15, 16 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center's production of "Fiddler on the Roof." All roles for this classic musical are open except Tevye. However, casting personnel are also seeking a Tevye understudy. Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center is a non-union, non-paid community-based theater in Simi Valley, CA. "Fiddler on the Roof" ...yesterday