Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- The show will be produced at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens. Performance dates are June 3,4,9,10, 11, 17 and 18 at 8PM. Matinees June 5, 12 and 19 at 2PM. Rehearsals will take place at the same location beginning in mid March.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
June production of Stephen Sondheim's "Follies"3 hours ago
- Rehearses, shoots, and runs in the winter in and outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Some performances may extend through summer.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking ballet, modern, and jazz dancers for three projects to be shot as dance films and performed live. Projects include “Love’s Enchantment,” which depicts universal, magical love regardless of sexual preference or identity. This intentionally-inclusive work features four couples: one heterosexual, two homosexual, and one transgender, in a statement about ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov.; performances begin Jan. 23, 2016; opens Mar. 9, 2017 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for possible future replacements only in "Groundhog Day." Both principal roles have been cast (Phil Connors: Andy Karl; Rita Hanson: TBA).13 hours ago
- Currently casting two cabarets; rehearses Feb. 20; one cast performs Feb. 25 & 26 and the other performs Feb. 27 & 28 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for the late-February cast of The Cranky Cabaret, a demented, fun-filled revue packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcomed, as long as they fit with the "cranky" theme.13 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes July 3 (six-week gig) in Center Valley, PA (90 miles from NYC).
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking non-Equity dancer-singers for male and female Jets and male Shark roles in "West Side Story."14 hours ago
- Rehearses Feb. 16, 17, and 18; runs Feb. 19, 20, and 21 in Ventura, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Ventura, CA
Seeking actors for a concert reading of "Babes in Arms." Because this is a concert reading, there is a great deal of flexibility with age ranges for each character.15 hours ago