Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Season runs June 15-August 31st, 2014
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting full season of Musicals: Call Me Madam, Singin' in the Rain, Chicago, Crazy for You, Bonnie and Clyde5 hours ago
- Rehearsals Start March 26-April 30, 2014 Mondays-Thursdays 7PM -10PM Saturday and Sundays 12PM- 4PM Fridays off Production Show Dates May -May 25, 2014 Thursdays 8PM Fridays 8PM Saturdays 8PM Sundays 2PM (*Possible Saturday 2PM and or Sunday 7PM Depending on cast availability and desire)
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in San Pedro, CA
A full production of Cabaret The Emcee – The Emcee of the Kit Kat Klub, a leering, ghoulish, flamboyant figure Sally Bowles – The headlining British singer at the Kit Kat Klub Clifford "Cliff" Bradshaw – An American writer traveling through Berlin Fräulein Schneider – An older woman who runs ...22 hours ago
- Rehearses Apr. 7-June 11 at CAP21 Studios; runs June 12-15 at Teatro LaTea in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 21 in New York, NY
Casting "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown," a youth production and workshop. Workshop director states: "A professional training program including a full production, plus weekly performance master classes taught by Broadway performers from 'American Idiot,' 'The Book of Mormon,' 'The Fantasticks,' 'Hair,' 'Motown,' 'The Phantom of the Opera,' 'Porgy & ...23 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-July 27 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York City, NY
Casting "Pump Boys & Dinettes," a high octane musical in the Double Cupp Diner. Sierra Repertory Theatre, a year round professional theatre located in Sonora, CA is seeking actor/singer/musicians.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 27. Previews begin June 28; runs July 4-Aug. 31 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "My Fair Lady."yesterday
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 8; runs Apr. 24-May 25 in Ammana, IA.
- Seeking submissions from: Ammana, IA
Casting "Ring of Fire."yesterday
- Shows rehearse and perform in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 27, 28 in St. Paul, MN
Casting triple-threat musical theater performers for "A Christmas Story" (Joseph Robinette, book; Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Jeff Rizzo, music dir.; Raymond Berg, assoc. music dir. Rehearsals begin approx. Nov. 2; runs Nov. 29-Dec. 28, 2014) and "Damn Yankees" (George Abbott and Douglass Wallop, book; Richard Adler ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 5 on weeknights in Burbank, CA; runs June 5-29 at the Lillian Theater in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting the role of El Gallo in an L.A. revival of "The Fantasticks," It is a funny and romantic story about a boy, a girl, two fathers, and a wall. The narrator, El Gallo, asks the audience to use their imagination and follow him into a world of moonlight and ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 5-14; all rehearsals and performances will take place at the Crest Theatre, 51 N. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting "A Chorus Line."yesterday
- Rehearses and performs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the American Conservatory Theater season. Season includes "Old Hats" (Rehearsals July 28; runs Aug. 27-Sept. 28), "Mr. Burns" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 5-23), "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 10-27), "Indian Ink" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 8, 2015), "Testament" (Rehearsals begin ...Thursday
- Rehearsals Monday evenings; performs June 20-28 (Fri.-Sun.) in Glen Rock NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY and Apr 2 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "Next to Normal." Synopsis: Diane Goodman, struggles with bipolar disorder and the effect that her illness has on her family. This contemporary musical is an emotional powerhouse that addresses such issues as grieving a loss, ethics in modern psychiatry, and suburban life. With provocative lyrics and a thrilling score, ...Thursday