Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals will begin Saturday January 10th and continue through February 12th. Rehearsals will be held weeknight and weekend days/ All Rehearsals will be held at Center Stage Theater in Fontana located at 8463 Sierra Ave, Fontana , Ca 92335. Performances will run Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons February 13th through March 15th, 2014
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Fontana, CA
Center Stage Theater in Fontana is casting all roles for the musical Gypsy4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 16, 2015. Show dates are July 24 to August 2, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS. Tentative rehearsal schedule is Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, with occasional Wednesdays and Sundays, as needed. Actors are expected to commit to and be available for daily rehearsals beginning May 16 and ending on the last performance day. Minimal conflicts will be considered.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 4 in Hernando, MS
Casting for "Sweeney Todd," the musical, being staged by Kudzu Playhouse, a non-profit community theatre in northwest Mississippi.8 hours ago
- Rehearsals beginning May 18th. Performances July 9-18, at the Loma Prieta Amphitheater in Los Gatos, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 12 in Los Gatos, CA
Casting the musical "Monty Python's Spamalot." Production description: "A musical comedy adapted from the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Like the film, it is a highly irreverent parody of the Arthurian Legend."yesterday
- Rehearsals beginning January 3. Performances January 14 - January 25, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "Hedwig And The Angry Inch." Production description: "A transsexual punk-rock girl from East Berlin tours the U.S. with her band as she tells her life story and follows the former lover/band-mate who stole her songs."yesterday
- Newton and Cambridge Practice Locations Practice schedule is as follows: Future Practice dates are: 1.4.15 11-3 1.18.15 11-3 2.1.15 11-3 Dress Rehearsal 2.3.15 or 2.5.15 Tech Rehearsal (2PM on) 2.6.15 Show Date (2PM on)
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Unyfi is a comedic live rock show that brings YOU, the audience into chaos! Will you become a superhero? Will you join the radical hippy in protesting against DC corruption? Will you be fired by CEO Joe in his evil boardroom? Priscilla Prissy will look at your diamond ring to ...yesterday
- Rehearsals beginning March 23. Performances May 2-17, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Casting strong singing actors for the world premiere musical "Josephine And The Sheep Of Dreams." Production description: "When Josephine lost her mother she also lost a vivacious storytelling friend. One night she goes on an ultimate dream journey where she encounters a flock of sheep, a neurotic elf, the Sandman, ...yesterday
- Rehearses in Northridge. Dates and locations are listed on the website.
- Seeking submissions from: Northridge, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Fernando Valley, CA
“A Faery Hunt” is seeking musical performers for an interactive on-going children’s show. Also seeking entertainer’s for children’s parties. Singing, improv skills, artistic talents, creative imaginations, a love for children, a love for the magical, and a fun, light-hearted personality a plus.yesterday
- 1. 29hr reading to develop the musical to take place in the last 2 weeks of January (exact times/dates TBD) 2. Rehearsals begin Feb 25 2015 Performances April 1 - 4 2015 Connelly Theatre, E 4th St.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for the rock musical/alternative opera "Gilgamesh - A Musical Epic". Power. Kingdoms. Lust. And the Will of one (anti-)hero who wants to do everything he can to conquer the one enemy he cannot beat: Death. Based on the epic from Mesopotamia, one of the oldest pieces of literature known ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin mid-February 2015; runs Apr. 2-12 2015 at the Center Stage Theater in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA; Ventura, CA; Thousand Oaks, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Santa Maria, CA; Solvang, CA
Casting Andrew Lippa's musical, "The Wild Party." Company states: "Adapted from a once-banned, book-length poem written in and about the Roaring Twenties, The Wild Party is a steamy prohibition tale that tells the story of one wild evening in the Manhattan apartment shared by Queenie and Burrs, a chorus dancer ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4, 2015 at a central location in Boston; runs Apr. 24-26 and May 1-3 at The Strand Theatre in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar" a groundbreaking and innovative production of by Fiddlehead Theatre's Resident Company at The Strand Theater of Boston. Producer states: "Be sure not to miss being part of this exciting and unique project. We are looking for a very diverse cast including but not limited to ethnic ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin mid-February (Tues. & Thurs. eves.); performs first three weekends in May 2015 (Sat. at 7 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Center Stage Performing Arts, 7200 W. Camino Real, #330, Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Spring Awakening: The Musical." Synopsis: It’s Germany, 1891. The beautiful young Wendla explores her body and asks her mother where babies come from. Elsewhere, the brilliant and fearless young Melchior defends his buddy Moritz--a boy so traumatized by puberty he can’t concentrate on anything. One afternoon in the woods, ...Friday