Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-21 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Houston, TX
Casting "First Date," a musical.19 hours ago
- Currently running on tour, starting in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 9, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for "Newsies!" the musical.21 hours ago
- Runs Apr. 17-19 in NYC & Philadelphia.
- Seeking submissions from: Bucks County, PA; NJ; NY; DE; Philadelphia, PA; CT
Seeking crew for "Hold On," a staged reading and workshop for a musical that depicts the realistic struggles of a gay singer song-writer, his obstacles, and seemingly unattainable quest for happiness and equality. The soundtrack features 13 incredible songs by the Canadian Hall of Fame rock band, "Triumph." While Triumph ...22 hours ago
- Year-round, full-time position. Venues are located in Pigeon Forge, TN and Branson, MO.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede." The Dixie Stampede is a large arena dinner show with 1000-seat venues in Pigeon Forge, TN and Branson, MO. It features equestrian entertainment combined with down-home humor and large-scale musical production numbers.23 hours ago
- "Damn Yankees" rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 17-July 19. "South Pacific" rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 22-Aug. 30; "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Aug. 13; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 4. All rehearsals and performances are in Boiling Springs, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion talent for Allenberry Playhouse's 2015 Season is having an open call for Non-Equity performers for its 2015 season. Artistic director states: "Allenberry is entering it's 66th season of continuous operation. Single show and multiple show contracts available. Good old fashioned summer stock with four to six-week runs, two-and-a-half ...23 hours ago
- Each production rehearses for ten days, and then gives seven or eight performances in the 2100-seat indoor Concert Hall in the Century II performing arts center, Wichita, KS.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for leading roles in five large-scale productions for Music Theatre Wichita's summer season. Season includes: "Aida" (Elton John and Tim Rice, writers; Mark Madama, dir.; Andrew Palermo, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs June 10-14); Disney's "My Son Pinocchio" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Amy Baker Schwiethale, choreo. Rehearsals ...yesterday
- Reading takes place Mar. 30-Apr. 3 in NYC; rehearsals begin Apr. 28 in NYC; runs May 30-June 21, with possible ext. through June 28 in Red Bank, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Red Bank, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Be More Chill." Synopsis: Jeremy Heere is just your average dork trying to survive life in his suburban New Jersey high school. When he swallows a pill-sized supercomputer called "The Squip" that promises to bring him everything he desires most, he is transformed from complete geek to the coolest ...Feb 17
- Rehearsals begin on or about June 1 in NYC; tech begins on or about June 27 in Cooperstown, NY; performances begin on or around July 4 in Cooperstown, NY. Note: There may be a break between NYC rehearsals and the start of rehearsals in Cooperstown.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Stars and Strikes," a musical revue. "Stars & Strikes" is a new musical comedy revue that will debut at the Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame. This fun filled and inspiring ode to America’s greatest sport will feature baseball themed songs and sketches celebrating America’s favorite pastime. It may even ...yesterday
- Rehearses Wed. & Thurs. (4-6 p.m.); performs June 2015 in various theaters in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking musicians and songwriters who would like to be a part of a production of Aristophanes. "The Birds." Coordinator states: "This would be an opportunity to write and perform original songs from the themes of the play. Performances would be in June and rehearsals are twice a week Weds, Thurs, ...yesterday
- Individual workshops TBD; full company rehearsals Sept. 14-30, 2015; show runs Oct. 2 & 3 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11, 12, 17 in Pompano Beach, FL
Seeking artists of all disciplines for "Broward 100," to be pesented as part of Duende, the culminating event of Broward 100‘s year-long centennial celebration. Manager states: "This will be a Broadway-style production with local, international, and celebrity talent. Produced by Neil Goldberg, Broadway director and Cirque Dreams founder. Calling all ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin approx. June 6; runs July 2-18 at Pendragon Theatre in Saranac Lake, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Tintypes." Theater states: "This is a tune-filled panorama, a musical melting pot, where the Great American Songbook come to life. It offers snapshots, tintypes, if you will of America in its last Age of Innocence. This Tony-nominated, nostalgic, musical revue takes us back to turn of the century America ...yesterday
- Ten-month tour begins May 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking hip hop dancers for future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation, producer of family-friendly stage productions including "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival."yesterday
- "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival" is a 10-month tour starting May 1, 2015. Replacement positions for current tours are ongoing.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage production "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival." Seeking singers and singer-dancers.yesterday
- "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival" is a 10-month tour starting May 1, 2015. "Sesame Street Live!" is a 10-month tour starting in August 2015. Replacement positions for current tours are ongoing.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Buffalo, NY
Casting future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage productions "Sesame Street Live!" and "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival." Seeking dancers, singers, singer-dancers, and full body costume performers.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 29-June 7 (Fri., 7pm, Sat & Sun 11 a.m., 2 p.m., & 5 p.m.) at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange, CA; Anaheim, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Brea, CA; Riverside, CA; Irvine, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Corona, CA; Yorba Linda, CA; Tustin, CA; Whittier, CA; Covina, CA
Casting "Fancy Nancy," a musical. Synopsis: Fancy Nancy and her friends Bree, Rhonda, Wanda, and Lionel are going to be performing in their very first show, “Deep Sea Dances.” Nancy is positive, that’s fancy for 100 percent sure, that she and Bree will be picked to be mermaids. When another ...yesterday