Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
Posted: 6 hours ago
- Previews begin December 2 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 23 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Avenue Q", a Tony Award winning musical. Project description: "The laugh-out-loud, coming of age musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q
Posted: 14 hours ago
- Rehearsal schedule is: Sunday, May 15th 3-6 pm Thursday, May 19th 7-9:30 pm Sunday, May 22nd 3-6 pm PRODUCTION: Monday, 5/23/16 6pm – 9pm
- Seeking submissions from: Ashland, OR
With an uplifting story spanning over 50 years in the life of its title character, Carmela D'Angelo Vega (aka Nona), NONA'S CHRISTMAS ROSE follows an aspiring New York City musical hopeful whose journey and talents become both impacted and dictated by young love, bitter wars, family obligations, inconsolable grief, and ...
Posted: 15 hours ago
- Audition Dates: Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22 in Washington, DC. Rehearsals are twice weekly from June 1st until July 7th in Washington, DC.Performance dates July 8, 9, 14, 21 and 24th in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Capital Fringe run of Brownie and Lolli Go To Hollywood, a jazz and hip-hop based vaudeville-style musical comedy. Brownie and Lolli are two working class girls who have a dream of becoming stars of a popular TV dance show.
Posted: 19 hours ago
- This Stage Reading Production will be held Sept 24, 2016 at The Center, San Diego, CA. Review of vocal and instrumental components: May/June 2016 Auditions: July 2016 Rehearsals: Aug/Sept 2016. After Party & Awards: October 2016
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting the San Diego READING for LUBE as 1) a BENEFIT for local non profits 2) SHOWCASE for talent to producers/directors/film/tv. This MUSICAL THEATER script, written for a BROADWAY, NYC, stage production, features Broadway-style show tunes, an uplifting, fun storyline with underlying serious themes of social justice and anti-suicide messages ...
Posted: 20 hours ago
- Rehearsals and productions to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 4, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Speakeasy" a cabaret-style musical play.
Posted: 22 hours ago
- Rehearses this fall/winter. Performances are typically Fridays & Saturdays, through the end of 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting for the interactive musical play, "Great Gatsby! It's a Murder!" Project description: "This reworking of Fitzgerald's classic novel features a combination of script and improv, as characters mingle over cocktails, chat up tables and give clues to 'whodunit?'"
Posted: 23 hours ago
- Performances run weekday mornings and weekends during the school year throughout 2016-17, at the Newmark and Winningstad Theatres, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3, 4, 5 in Portland, OR
Oregon Children's Theatre is casting its 2016-2017 season, comprised of five mainstage productions, including three musicals, a bilingual play, and a world premiere: "Goosebumps: Phantom of the Auditorium," "Fly Guy: The Musical," "Flora & Ulysses," "Tomás and the Library Lady," and "Pinkalicious."
- Performances will run September 2-11 at UNLV in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 7 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "The Bomb-itty of Errors," a hip hop theatre retelling of Shakespeare's "The Comedy of Errors" by Jordan Allen-Dutton, Jason Catalano, Gregory J. Quiyum, Jeffrey Qaiyum & Erik Weiner.
- Performances are ongoing at the V Theater in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 6 in Las Vegas, NV
The creators of "VEGAS! The Show" are Casting for "Spoofical The Musical," a brand new comedy musical. Project Description: A witty, piss-your-pants production, "Spoofical the Musical" parodies Britney, Mariah, Vegas, and current pop culture. "Spoofical" covers the gamut of Las Vegas icons and shows, as well as current events and ...
- AUDITIONING NEW JERSEY-BASED ACTORS ONLY. Rehearsals tentatively begin late summer/early fall; specific production dates TBD. All rehearsals will be in Monroe Township, NJ (between Exits 8 and 8A off of the NJ Turnpike). Please read the attached audition requirements.
- Auditions: May 21 in New York, NY
Casting "They Call It Gravy; WE Call It SAUCE!," a play. Synopsis: What do you get when you cross traditional Sicilians, Neapolitans, and Jewish businessmen after you toss in three generations, pepper it with laughter, tears, and set it to sweet ballads? You get: “They Call It Gravy; WE Call ...
- Job to start on May 18th until June 12th inclusive.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
CHERCHEZ LA FEMME is a musical extravaganza that tells the story of one man’s loss and another man’s gain and the powerful women who make it all possible. It explores dark themes (abandonment, sibling rivalry, unrequited love) and light themes (sexual healing, the pursuit of happiness, the smell of success) ...
- This position requires weekend availability and some mid week if possible, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Naperville, IL
Casting princess performers for princess party events for families, businesses and non-profit organizations.
- TBA in the Greater New Haven Area
- Seeking submissions from: New Haven, CT
Trust Your Gut Productions, LLC, is seeking diverse, multi-ethnic, non-union performers for its touring production of When Push Comes to Shove: A New Youth Musical. Production will tour to schools, community centers, and religious organizations during the 2016-2017 school year. All cast positions are paid. We are seeking LOCAL (CT) ...
- Runs July 5-7 & 11-14, 2016 Studio Theatre 330 W. 202nd Street, Chicago Heights, IL
- Auditions: May 21, 22 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Dogfight," a musical. Project description: "It's November 21, 1963. On the eve of their deployment to a small but growing conflict in southeast Asia, three young Marines set out for one final boys night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But when Corporal Eddie Birdlace meets Rose, ...