Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearses Dec. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 27, 28, 30 and Jan. 3, 4, 7-9, & 10-15 (weekdays, 6-9 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); performs Jan. 16-18 in Oakland, CA, Jan. 23-25 in San Francisco, CA, and Jan. 30-Feb. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Lord Why Can't I Do Right?." Synopsis: Kenny, an unsuccessful man by society’s standards, is caught up by a fascination with women, drugs and money. Following a near death experience, Kenny’s true purpose in life is revealed. Now, Kenny must spread the word about the grace and goodness of ...Aug 08
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14 in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones." All must be excellent singers for this barbershop-style musical.Aug 07
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; previews begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Singin' in the Rain." Actors must have great acting, vocal, and dance/movement abilities. Ensemble actors will understudy lead roles.Aug 07
- Positions are available throughout the year (one-year contract) in Paju, South Korea.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Gyeonggi English Village (GEV), located in Paju, South Korea, is casting resident musical theater performers. GEV promotes English language skills by providing a fully immersive English-speaking environment for patrons. One-year contract positions begin throughout the year. Seeking actors to perform in educational, interactive children's musical theater productions and contribute to ...Jul 30
- Production runs October 23-26, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Choir Boy," about a group of young, black students at Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys, as they struggle with issues of identity and sexuality.Aug 06
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...Aug 06