Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (nonunion) and Sept. 22 (AEA); runs Oct. 10-26 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA, and Nov. 1-9 (two weekends) at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Ragtime."Jul 29
- Rehearsals vary depending on shows and events; performs fall and winter 2014 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; CA
Seeking male and female singers who can dance for upcoming events and shows in the fall and winter.Jul 28
- Rehearses Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, beginning August 29. Show runs November 8-23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Franklin Park, IL
Casting "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," a musical about a young bride living in the 1850's Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the success of her own marriage backfires when the brothers, in their enthusiasm, kidnap six women from a neighboring ...Jul 28
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.Jul 28
- Rehearses June 14-21, 2015 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. Actors must be available for all dates.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting the role of Daddy Warbucks in "Annie" for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Adult actors will perform alongside their young counterparts in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. Artistic ...Jul 23
- Ongoing sessions are held at Ripley-Grier Studios in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Acting Through Song" classes. Owner states: "We work directly with professional actors, singers, and dancers and those who are recent graduates or aspiring musical theater performers to help them truly connect to their material. It's all about bringing yourself to your work and finding your honesty in ...Jul 28
- Performances run in Hudson, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: HUDSON, FL
Casting "A Christmas Carol: The Broadway Musical."Jul 28
- Read-through take place Aug. 16; recording takes place at a home studio in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a new concept recording of a musical version of "The Cherry Orchard." Composer states: "This is a low-budget independent recording, but audible.com has already given the go-ahead on distribution."Jul 27