Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begins May 18. Production runs July 16-19, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Dreamgirls." Project description: "Based on aspirations and successes of such R&B acts as The Supremes, The Shirelles, James Brown, Jackie Wilson, and others, the show follows three young singers who chase their dreams to super stardom."Apr 13
- Rehearses weekly in NYC according to when talent is cast.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting and now accepting video submissions for "Bound for Broadway," the seven-year-running, industry-invited showcase from JDProductions, the producers of the new series "N.E.W. Musicals," "So You Think You Can Belt," and "Bitter Bitches." For the first time, producers are now accepting video submissions if you can't make the audition appointment. ...Apr 13
- Rehearsals begin August 2, 2015, in Chicago, IL. Opening last week of September 2015.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Blood Brothers," a musical. Project description: "Willy Russell's ballad opera about the ill-fated reunion of two siblings."Apr 12
- Rehearsals are now in progress; runs June 5-28, 2015 at the WIP Theater in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Route 66: The Road Musical." Synopsis: It's 1969, and one of the Midwest's premier groups,"The Chicago Avenue Band," is about to embark on a journey down Route 66, from Illinois to California, to make their West Coast debut, on the Santa Monica Pier, at the prestigious Music Cafe.Apr 11
- Rehearsals begin five-six weeks before opening of each show; performances begin in June and run through Oct. (Sat. & Sun.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting Theatre-Hikes' 2015 season of shows. Season includes: "The Man in the Iron Mask" (runs June 27-July 26); "Clue, The Musical" (runs July 18-Aug. 30); "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)" (runs Aug. 8-Oct. 4); and "War of the Worlds: Chicago" (runs Oct. 4-31; Sat., Sun., Columbus Day, and ...Apr 11
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; run begins mid-September nationwide.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for the Von Trapp children in a touring production of "The Sound of Music," a musical.Apr 10
- Runs June 16-July 12 at The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center during the National Music Theater Conference in Waterford, CT. Each musical is in residence for two weeks.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the 2015 National Music Theater Conference. Projects and breakdown to be provided when play selection is announced, not later than May 1.Apr 10
- Productions are ongoing on Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "We Will Rock You" and "The Gift." Company states: "The spectacular Olivier Award-winning musical phenomenon "We Will Rock You" rocked over 6.5 million people in a record-breaking 12 years at London’s Dominion Theatre. Written by legendary comedian and author Ben Elton and with a score of killer Queen tunes ...Apr 09