Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Bentonville, AR
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28 at Studio-B. 10600 Victory Blvd. No Hollywood, CA 91606; runs Oct. 20-26 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts in Anchorage, AK.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady," a musical.13 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 27-Nov. 7 at the historic Players Theatre in the West Village.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting actors who sing and dancers for an original musical, "Sleepy Hollow," based on "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."13 hours ago
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC and on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for future replacements in the currently running Broadway and 1st National Tour of "Wicked," a musical.13 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 31. Production runs September 24-27 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Austin, TX
Casting for the production "Sunday in the Park with George." Project description: "A complex work revolving around a fictionalized Seurat immersed in single-minded concentration while painting his masterpiece and the people in that picture,"17 hours ago
- Production runs October 29-31, in Lawton, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Lawton, OK
Casting for the musical "The Rocky Horror Show."yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 24-Sept. 13 approx. three times, plus separate song rehearsal; reads Sept. 9-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting a reading of "The History of Light," a musical about an idealistic young couple's loss of innocence, set in Gilded Age New York using 16 songs from "Gilbert and Sullivan." The reading, which is part of the annual HOWL Festival in Manhattan's East Village, is a benefit for The ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin September 1, performances October 16-31, in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting Richard O'Briens' musical "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". Project description: "Tells the story of a newly engaged couple getting caught in a storm and coming to the home of a mad transvestite scientist unveiling his new creation, a muscle man named Rocky Horror."yesterday
- Records in August and September in West Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers who can sing in 1930's jazz and musical theater style to record vocals for the soundtrack of an original musical comedy thriller.yesterday
- Runs on Broadway and nationwide on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in New York, NY and Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move and dancers who sing, as well as possible future replacements for "Wicked," a musical on Broadway and a national tour.yesterday