Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 18, 2015; runs Mar. 13-29 with a possible extension, in Metuchen, NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in New York, NY
Casting "MIsMATCH.com," the world premiere of new musical comedy about online dating in the middle ages. Synopsis: Four friends meet every week at their favorite bar in Boca Raton to discuss the trials and tribulations of online dating in the middle ages. Not those middle ages...their middle ages.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2016; runs July 10-Aug. 2, 2016 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Jan 17, in New York, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21 in NYC; runs Apr. 8 in Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Duck Commander," a family musical.yesterday
- Plays in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in the Stages St. Louis 2015 season, to include "Smokey Joes Cafe" (rehearses May 12-28, 2015; runs May 29-June 28, 2015; Stephen Bourneuf, dir./choreo.; Peggy Taphorn, co-choreo.; Lisa Campbell Albert, MD), "Anything Goes" (rehearses June 30-July 16, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; ...yesterday
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 8 in New York.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking video submissions for "The Singapore Mikado" by Gilbert & Sullivan, adapted by Charles Berigan and David Fuller.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 19; closes May 10; possible extension through May 31, 2015 at the Studio Theatre in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking real Equity rock singers for 'Murder Ballad," a musical.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...Dec 06