Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015, staging rehearsals begin April 6, 2015, and performances are May 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat" with Portland Opera. "Show Boat is a 1927 musical based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, following the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on the Cotton Blossom, a Mississippi River show boat, over forty years, from 1887 to 1927."16 hours ago
- Rehearses May 19-July 3 at Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Marvelous Wonderettes," a four women comedic show that celebrates the music of the 50's and 60's.18 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 18-Sept. 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting local San Diego or Los Angeles male actors for "The Full Monty" with book by Terrence McNally and music & lyrics by David Yazbek.yesterday
- Rehearsals begins immediately; runs May 9-11 & 16-18 in Asbury Park, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Asbury Park, NJ
Casting a male lead for a classic American musical.yesterday
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...yesterday
- Rehearses May 19-June 25 (not everyone is called for every rehearsal); runs June 26th-July 20, with possible extension through July 27 at The Gem Theatre at 12852 Main Street, Garden Grove, CA 92840.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Ana, CA
Casting strong singers, dancers, and actors of all ethnicities, shapes, and sizes for Andrew Lloyd Webber's rock opera, "Evita."yesterday
- Rehearsals beginning June 29. Performances August 15 - 31, in Rohnert Park, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rohnert Park, CA
Casting the musical "Oliver!" Production description: "Musical adaptation about an orphan who runs away from an orphanage and hooks up with a group of boys trained to be pickpockets by an elderly mentor."yesterday
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."yesterday