Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- The event is being held April 9-10 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.2 hours ago
- Rehearses on dates TBD based on cast availability (rehearsal times may include daytime, evening, and weekend rehearsals) in Murfreesboro, TN and Woodbury, TN; runs Aug. 12-27 (weekends) at the Arts Center of Cannon County, Woodbury, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in Woodbury, TN
Casting "Rock of Ages," the musical. Roles are available for all ethnicities, ages 16+. Students under the age of 18 must have signed permission from a parent or guardian. All roles are available. Rock of Ages is rated PG-13 due to some adult content. All those auditioning should be familiar ...5 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates TBD; tentatively performs twice in Oct. 2016 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6 in Neptune City, NJ
Casting "They Call It Gravy; WE Call It Sauce!," a musical. Synopsis: What do you get when you cross traditional Sicilians, Neapolitans, and Jewish businessmen after you toss in three generations, pepper it with laughter and tears, and set it to sweet ballads? You get: “They Call It Gravy; WE ...6 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs May 6-22 (Fri. at 7 p.m.; Sat. & Sun. at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.) at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Fancy Nancy," a musical. Synopsis: Fancy Nancy and her friends Bree, Rhonda, Wanda, and Lionel are going to be performing in their very first show, “Deep Sea Dances.” Nancy is positive, that’s fancy for 100 percent sure, that she and Bree will be picked to be mermaids. When another ...7 hours ago
- Shows located at Teatro Martini, 7600 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking specialty acts for "Teatro Martini," a dinner show/cabaret.7 hours ago
- Ongoing sessions are held at Ripley-Grier Studios in NYC or via Skype or FaceTime (if not in town).
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for classes with Find Your Honesty: Acting Through Song. Owner states: "We work directly with actors to find their natural core in each piece and believe that a true performance should be grounded in honesty and evoke the artist's organic instincts. It's my goal to help you uncover ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; runs Thursdays through Sundays May 12-June 12 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Waterbury, CT
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and multiple ensemble members in "Legally Blonde the Musical."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin on or about Mar. 1; runs Apr. 9-May 15 in East Islip, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: East Islip, NY
Casting "The Pirates of Penzance" by Gilbert & Sullivan. Synopsis: A hilarious farce of sentimental pirates, bumbling policemen, dim-witted young lovers, and an eccentric Major-General. Set sail with this classic comedy that boasts one of the most famous patter songs in musical theatre history. A fresh take on one of ...yesterday
- Rehearsals start Aug. 22; runs Sept. 27, 2016-June 2017.
- Auditions: Feb 23, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion nation tour of "Rodger’s & Hammerstein's Cinderella." Douglas Carter Beane's new book re-invents the classic tale of a maid-turned-princess with fresh comedy, wit and satire: with pumpkin, glass slippers, Fairy Godmother and other story elements intact, it is now Cinderella's turn to rescue the Prince, reminding us ...yesterday
- Rehearses three nights a week in Culver City; runs April-May (Fri. and Sat.) at the Fanatic Salon Theater in Culver City, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking choreographer for "In The Chips!," a new musical set in the high tech world of Silicon Valley, CA.yesterday