Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 17-Aug. 9 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: May 3 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Dream a Little Dream" by Denny Doherty and Paul Ledoux.15 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 2014; tours through late July 2015 nationally.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking musicians for NETworks Presentations, LLC's upcoming 2014-2015 touring season. Shows include: "Anything Goes," Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," "Flashdance," and "Elf the Musical."14 hours ago
- Rehearses May 5-June 5; runs June 6-29.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aloha," which takes place on one of the Hawaiian islands at the time of the first missionaries in 1821. It shows the ambivalence of natives towards the white settlers and conflicts between various groups such as natives, sailors from whaling ships, and missionaries.Monday
- Rehearsals beginning in June. Performances August 22 - Sept 20, in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting the musical production "Berlin To Broadway." Production description: "A musical voyage from the streets of pre-war Berlin, to exile in Paris and final acclaim on Broadway, Weill’s music creates a brilliant picture of the world around him – from the gritty Threepenny Opera and Happy End to the soaring ...16 hours ago
- Rehearses April 29 & May 10; performs May 16 & 17 (evenings) in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking singers for the Cranky Cabaret, a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs.19 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 5 at St. Clement's, 423 W. 46th. St. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, in New York, NY
Casting "Mighty Real: A Fabulous Sylvester Musical" is a brand new musical which tells the life story of Sylvester through his music and his point of view. Company states: "Beyond all the trials, tribulations, glitz and glamour of his lifestyle, he was a symbol for being fabulous and for unapologetically ...yesterday
- Runs July 11-Aug. 24 at The Hudson Theatres-Stages of Gray Theatre Company in Hollywood, CA. Note: Rehearsal schedule and location has not yet been selected.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Hollywood Façade," a juke box love story Broadway musical mash up. This is the love story of Peter Legacy and Sarah Dulane. Sarah, a recently widowed woman from the south, and once famed queen of the Broadway stage, has found a way to reunite with her son Billy Dulane ...yesterday
- Rehearses May 10-July 10; tech rehearsal will be held July 11; runs July 12-27 at the Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Martin, Love, Sex & Rhythm" an extraordinary pop-rock musical performance with an all male cast based on the modern gay men lives told through top 40 songs and different styles of dance.yesterday
- Rehearsals will begin after casting; performances are ongoing in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: May 3 in Buena Park, CA
Casting a Pirates Dinner Adventure, a fast paced, exciting, unique musical stunt show that performs 365 days of the year. Seeking fast learners, strong vocalists, and actors with physicality and ability to work together.yesterday
- Rehearsals June 17-29; performs Aug. 16 at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Funky Town," a musical. Production description: "A singing and dancing salute to the 1970's, featuring a hit parade of classic disco, funk and R&B music, combined with clips from 70's TV shows and commercials."yesterday
- Rehearsals June 18-30; runs Aug. 2 at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Sing For Your Supper." a community musical theatre production featuring 1930's and 1940's American standard music.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs March 18-April 26 in Aurora, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Les Miserables."yesterday