Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin November 28, 2014 in Barnegat, NJ, Opens December 12 Resorts Hotel Atlantic City, close December 20th. 7 performances.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Ebenezer,A Musical Christmas Carol to run in Atlantic City 12/12-20, Book by Ian Connell Desmond, Lyrics: Rosemary Novellino Mearns, Music William Mearns. Original adaptation of Dickens Christmas Carol. Seeking immediate replacement for male track. Ensemble musical production and all actors play numerous roles. Solo singing.8 hours ago
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for FWD Theatre Project's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Black and White Ball" (Runs Jan. 20-26; Amber Mak, dir.; Chuck Larkin, music dir.; Stephen Cole & Todd Ellison, writers), "Pride & Prejudice The Musical" (Runs Feb. 10-16; Lawrence Rush, writer).yesterday
- Runs Feb. 3–Apr. 19 in Tampa, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Tampa, FL
Casting "First Date," a musical about the chances we all take to find love.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 21, 2015 in La Jolla; previews begin May 29; runs Jun. 11-Jul. 12 in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Come From Away." Synopsis: "Come From Away" tells the true story of when seven thousand people landed on the doorstep of Gander, Newfoundland...and the people of Gander “put the kettle on.” When 38 planes from around the world were diverted to a small, Canadian community on September 11, 2001, ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin June 9; runs July 1-Aug. 2, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Chasin' Dem Blues," a musical. Synopsis: The untold story of Paramount Records, featuring storytellers' accounts of how a small Midwest town changed the landscapes of American music, and ushered in the sound of the early 20th century, a sound that still reverberates today. Paramount Records was located in Grafton, ...Tuesday
- Runs in NY and nationwide.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female singers who move very well and dancers for possible future replacements in the Broadway and national touring productions of "The Lion King."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9; runs Apr.-Apr. 19 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, in New York, NY
Seeking women and men with strong voices who dance well for "National Pastime," a musical.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin immediately; runs Dec. 6, 7, 13, & 14 in Asbury Park, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Asbury Park, NJ; New York, NY
Seeking an immediate replacement for a production of "Scrooge."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Feb. 6-15, 2015 at Landis Performing Arts Center in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, in Riverside, CA
Casting "In the Heights," which tells the universal story of a vibrant community in New York's Washington Heights neighborhood- a place where the coffee from the corner bodega is light and sweet, the windows are always open and the breeze carries the rhythm of three generations of music. Its a ...Tuesday