Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsal Begin the week of August 18th. Some small music rehearsal may happen before.All rehearsals are in the evening at White Plains PAC. White Plains PAC is located 30 min. outside NYC via metro north. Show dates: Sept 19-21
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY and Aug 5 in White Plains, NY
DOGFIGHT - All Roles - By Appt. NY Regional Premiere of DOGFIGHT Music and Lyrics by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul Book by Peter Duchan Based on the Warner Bros. film and screenplay by Bob Comfort ABOUT THE SHOW: The hauntingly beautiful musical DOGFIGHT by Pasek and Paul (EDGES, JAMES ...8 hours ago
- 1st Rehearsal: August 14th, 2014; Opening: September 20th, 2014; Closing: September 27th, 2014; Rehearsals at: Shetler Studios (244 W. 54th St.); Performances at: American Theatre of Actors (314 W. 54th St.)
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Sea Legs: A Nautical New Musical"- An original Off-Broadway musical Produced by: Lindsay Alexis, Alexa Bergman, and Jason Kovacs Book and Lyrics by: Tyler Dean Music by: Michael Tooman Directed by: Taylor Norton Choreographed by: Whitney Brandt12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin August 18 in Austin, Texas. Production runs September 17-October 19 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 28, in Austin, TX
Casting for the production "The King and I." Project description: "A widow accepts a job as a live-in governess to the King of Siam's children."13 hours ago
- Read-through take place Aug. 16; recording takes place at a home studio in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a new concept recording of a musical version of "The Cherry Orchard." Composer states: "This is a low-budget independent recording, but audible.com has already given the go-ahead on distribution."15 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBD. Performances January 2nd - January 18th, in Aptos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, in Aptos, CA
Casting the musical comedy "Urinetown." Production description: "Set in a futuristic world, a terrible water shortage has led to a government-enforced ban on private toilets in an attempt to regulate water consumption. The citizens of Urinetown must use public, pay-per-use amenities owned and operated by the Urine Good Company, a ...19 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; tour runs through May 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "Sister Act: A Divine Musical Comedy."19 hours ago
- October 2014 at Wynn Las Vegas
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Las Vegas, NV and Aug 13 in Van Nuys, CA
Seeking: Principle Vocalists Women: Looking for two women who have Broadway (Golden Age) legit lyrical voices as well as strong character belt voices. Both women should be capable of singing material such as: It’s Today/Mame; Rose’s Turn/Gypsy; Adelaide’s Lament/Guys and Dolls; All that Jazz/Chicago. Men: Looking for two male performers. ...yesterday
- Preparation begins late-Aug. 2014; staged reading presentation early-Sept. 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting lead in a developmental musical love story set in the Orient.yesterday
- Rehearsals will begin early September. Performances will be early October- to mid-November, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, in Chicago, IL and Aug 4, 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Guide to Being Single," a musical. Project description: "In the crowded bars of Wrigleyville, it can be hard to meet people. Don't you wish you had a foolproof book that told you, step-by-step how to find partners for meaningless sexual encounters? The Guide to Being Single is the ...yesterday