Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals will take place Sunday thru Thursday in the evenings at the Heights Players, 26 Willow Place, Brooklyn NY 11201 bet. State and Joralemon Sts., starting December 14th. Performance dates Friday thru Sunday, February 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 & 21.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Brooklyn, NY
The Heights Players is thrilled to announce upcoming auditions for their February production of the classic musical comedy, Anything Goes. Book by Guy Bolton, P.G. Wodehouse, Howard Lindsay & Russell Crouse. Music and Lyrics by Cole Porter. Musical Direction by Evan Alparone. Direction and Choreography by Michael Kidney. The story ...3 hours ago
- Position runs Feb. 20, 2016-Feb.20, 2017 in China for the second period.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking experienced children's musical drama teachers for Fantasy Children's Performing Arts Center in China.9 hours ago
- December 1- 31 3-4 days a week. The Empire Stage - Fort Lauderdale, Florida Local actors preferred. Show dates are Jan 7 - 24, 2016, Fort Lauderdale and Feb 12,13 Boca Raton, Florida.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting Actors/Dancers/Singer for the Jackie Mason Musical15 hours ago
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Mar. 6, 2016 at Mondo, 426 Springfield Ave., Summit, NJ; performs March 11, 12, & 13 at The Oakes Center, 120 Morris Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Summit, NJ
Seeking 12- to 18-year-old triple threats to play the iconic "Addams Family" characters. Synopsis: "The Addams Family" features an original story, and is about every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable ...yesterday
- Rehearses in February. Female and male lead begin recording in January. The show will debut in Manhattan with a possible weekend performance in Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Debuting a dark, new musical about a land of people who only get three minutes of sunlight a day. The lead, Rian, is a girl who discovers that the writer of an opera she found in her bureaux may be able to help save her little sister's life. The piece ...yesterday
- Rehearsals to be held August 9-September 29, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Dream Of The Red Chamber", an opera. Project description: "The new work is based on the book Dream of the Red Chamber by 18th-century Qing Dynasty writer Cao Xuequin, considered one of the four great classical novels of historic Chinese literature."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Saturday December 26, evenings and weekends (possibly some weekdays depending on actor availability). Runs January 29 -February 21 Friday-Sunday for 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th Street, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's Premiere Off-Off Broadway theater in it’s 49th season announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of Seussical— book by Lynn Ahrens and stephen Flaherty; music by Stephen Flaherty; lyrics by Lynn Ahrens; co-conceived by Eric Idle Director Barrie Gelles; Producer Justine McLaughlin /The Gallery ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...Friday