Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearses Aug. 14 (T,W,Th & Sat. mornings); runs Saturdays and Sundays with midweek matinees Sept. 20-Nov. 9 at the The Players Theatre, 115 MacDougal Street in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Casting male bari-tenor singers (18-25) to play the role of Brom Bones in the upcoming NYC musical production of "Sleepy Hollow" based on "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."16 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14 (mostly Tue., Wed., Thu., & Sat. mornings, with some evenings during tech week); runs Sept. 20-Nov. 9 (Sat. & Sun., with some mid-week matinees) at The Players Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Sleepy Hollow The Musical," based on the story by the same name and performed with a live music ensemble.17 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBD. Performances October 24 - November 9, in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Rosa, CA
Casting the performance "The Rocky Horror Show." Production description: "A newly engaged couple have a breakdown in an isolated area and must pay a call to the bizarre residence of Dr. Frank-N-Furter. The campy cult movie classic comes alive with this production."19 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 16 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein." Company states: "From the creators of the record-breaking Broadway sensation 'The Producers' comes this monster new musical comedy. The comedy genius Mel Brooks adapts his legendarily funny film 'Young Frankenstein' into a brilliant stage creation. Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced ''Fronk-en-steen') inherits his ...19 hours ago
- Rehearses and runs now till Jan. 3, 2015 in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting male and female African American/Black singers who can dance/move for play "Soul of Motown."20 hours ago
- Rehearses July-Aug. (Tue. & Thu., 6-10 p.m., as well as Aug. 9, 13, 16, & 23, 9 a.m.-noon); runs Aug. 27 at 2 p.m., Aug. 30 at 1 p.m., and Aug. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting "No Name In The Street," a gospel/rock concert musical based on the biblical story of Job.21 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Sept. 27-Dec. 28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "At Last: A Tribute to Etta James."yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 21-Sept. 22 at Champions Studios, 257 West 39 Street, 14th. Floor, NYC; runs September 22, playing for two performances, with extension planned if show is successful.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting for a live, staged presentation of original musical version of Washington Irving's classic tale and Catskills' "Rip Van Winkle."yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 11; performance dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: Springfield, MA
Casting actors, singers, and dancers for a new musical, "Children in the Playground," set in modern times and dealing with current situations. Executive Director states: "The story starts with the aftermath of the September 11th tragedies and moves forward with the hope of obtaining world peace."yesterday