Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Season runs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Sharon, CT
Seeking actors for Sharon Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 15-19); "True Love" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-9); "Little Shop ...1 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 17; runs Apr. 10-19 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in St. Louis, MO
Casting one male and one female actor/singer to play multiple roles in the ensemble for the upcoming production of "Rime of the Ancient Mariner." This is a staged adaptation of the poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge with original music composed and performed by the Indie Rock Group Sleepy Kitty.Saturday
- Season rehearsals begin June 1; season closes Aug. 23 in Grand Lake, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Chicago, IL
Seeking singer/actors for Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre's Summer Season. Season includes "42nd Street"; "Addams Family"; and "All Shook Up."3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 26; closes: Sept. 10, 2015 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs: Apr. 28-May 17, 2015 at the Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "A Man Of No Importance," a musical.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun. 3-7 p.m.); runs Apr. 10-19 at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 2 in Fairfield, CT
Casting "The Mystery of Edwin Drood" at The Bijou Theatre in Bijou Square, Bridgeport, CT. This will be the fourth show in The Bijou Theatre’s first Main Stage Theatre Series. Director states: "'The Mystery of Edwin Drood' is a diverse, ensemble show that requires skilled singers who are also versatile ...7 hours ago
- Rehearsal times and productions dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Tucson, AZ
Seeking exceptional dancers to portray roles between the ages of 18-40 for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. All applicants should have prior performance experience.8 hours ago
- All productions rehearse and perform at The Theater Barn, New Lebanon, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25, 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting The Theater Barn's 2015 Summer Season. Season includes: "Moon Over Buffalo" (Jun. 15-Jul. 5); "A Murder is Announced" (Jun. 27-Jul. 26); "John & Jen" (Jul. 17-Aug. 9); "The Fantasticks" (Jul. Aug. 23); "Evita" (Aug. 14-Sep. 6); and "God of Carnage" (Aug. 28-Sep. 20, 2015).9 hours ago
- Show is April 12-13, 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking talent for The 24 Hour Musicals audition contest. Producer states: "Once a year, The 24 Hour Musicals event in NYC stages four star-studded, brand-new musicals--written overnight, rehearsed for one day, and staged before a gala audience. This event has always been by invitation only, including top Broadway and Hollywood ...8 hours ago
- Workshop runs Feb 2-Mar. 9 (Mon., 7-10 p.m.) at a studio location TBA in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for the Winter 2015 session of Ted Kociolek's Musical Theater Audition/Performance Technique Workshop. Instructor states: "Lacking confidence in your musical theater auditions? Uncertain of your approach to material? Choosing inappropriate repertoire for your type? Suffering from performance anxiety? Walk into your next audition prepared, confident, and competitive. The ...9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin March 11. Performances run April 24 through May 3, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Fantasticks." Production description: "A funny and romantic musical about a boy, a girl, two fathers and a wall."17 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin April 2015. Performances run May 24-June 21, in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in San Anselmo, CA
Casting the musical "Peter Pan." Production description: "The Darling family children receive a visit from Peter Pan, who takes them to Never Never Land where an ongoing war with the evil Pirate Captain Hook is taking place."17 hours ago
- All productions rehearse and perform summer 2015 in Princeton, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting Festival 56, is casting their 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Drowsy Chaperone," "Gypsy," "Julius Caesar," "Respect," and "Fox on the Fairway."20 hours ago
- Demo records mid-Feb. in Jersey City, NJ; 29 hour reading is the second wk. of Mar. in NYC; workshop will be approx. the first wk. of June in the NYC area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ
Casting a demo recording, reading, and workshop of "Akhenaten The Musical." Synopsis: The story is about how the pharaoh Akhenaten and his wife Nefertiti challenged the almighty power of the priests by imposing for the first time a single God over their many gods. But the struggle for power will ...22 hours ago
- Position is full-time position in Buena Park, CA. Note: Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Seeking submissions from: Buena Park, CA
Seeking a technical director for "Pirates Dinner Adventure" a musical show.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 and are scheduled around actor availability; runs May 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17. All rehearsals and performances will take place in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ, a few minutes' walk from the NJ Transit train station in each town.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," a non-union, non-paying production in South Orange, New Jersey. Seeking men and women 18 and up and one young man, 15-17, for this musical based on the 1980 movie of the same name. This production will run for three weekends. Note that this is ...yesterday