Auditions for MusicalsBackstage's auditions for musical theater span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
Auditions for new musicals are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Adult cast will rehearse by availability. Must be available: NYC Thurs. Dec 3rd, 6-8pm, Saturday Dec 5th (Tech) and Sunday December 6th (2 shows) Roy Arias 777 Theatre (Off Broadway) at 777 8th Ave in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Huntington, NY
Casting the world premiere of the brand-new musical, "Reddi High," written by tweens and teens. Synopsis: "Reddi High" chronicles the journey of three best friends, a boy band, and their quirky friends and teachers as the school year nears an end and they strive to get what (and who) they ...4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 or 17 at studio in Chicago, IL; productions and touring takes place at the Mann Center for Performing Arts in Philadelphia, PA and the Stepping Stones Museum for Children in Norwalk, CT between Sept. 30-Oct. 17; local, one day performance Nov. 2 in Chicago, IL; tour returns east Nov. 15-17.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Chicago, IL
Seeking an actress/music director who can play keyboard and improvise musically to join a children's theater touring company for a short tour out east.4 hours ago
- Rehearses Nov. through mid-Dec.; showcase runs Dec. 14-20 at The Cherry Lane Theatre in Greenwich Village, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in New York, NY
Casting "The Dooples in the Land of Doo," a new musical about those who live in the magical land of Doo.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 18 and run Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 5-9 p.m. and Saturdays from noon-8 p.m., plus one rehearsal Oct. 11, noon-8 p.m. in Midtown NYC; tech/performances run Oct. 16-25 at the Hudson Guild Theater in Chelsea.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Seussical Jr." Company states: "Kidz Theater is a professional development company for kids ages 7-18 who are interested in pursuing a professional career in musical theater. 'Seussical Jr.' will be a part of the Mainstage Mentor Program, a new program based on our summer and winter intensive mentor program. ...6 hours ago
- Six-week workshop runs Sept. 14-Oct. 19 (Mon., 7-10 p.m.) at a studio location TBA in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for the Late Summer 2015 session of Ted Kociolek's Musical Theater Audition/Performance Technique Workshop. Instructor states: "Lacking confidence in your musical theater auditions? Uncertain of your approach to material? Choosing inappropriate repertoire for your type? Suffering from performance anxiety? Walk into your next audition prepared, confident and competitive. ...6 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performances begin Jan. 20 (preview); closes Feb. 14 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking four men and four women, 35-45 years old, for "A Class Act." Seeking strong singers who move well. Synopsis: The Tony Award-winning lyricist of "A Chorus Line" was hell-bent on writing both the words and music for a Broadway show, a goal unrealized in 1987 when he died of ...6 hours ago
- Year-round casting for rehearsals in North Miami, FL & worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29, 30, Oct 1 in New York, NY and Nov 7, in Orlando, FL
Seeking singers, dancers, and singers who dance to portray roles between the ages of 18 and 35 for 18 new shows, along with their award winning productions onboard the beautiful Celebrity Cruises fleet.6 hours ago
- You can be anywhere as long as you have access to the internet and some kind of recording equipment.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking singers to sing in a demo soundtrack for "Living the American Dream," a musical. Synopsis: It's 1907 and two sisters, Kate and Colleen Sullivan (ages 17 and 15), are living on the streets. When Colleen gets an offer she can't refuse, the two sisters find themselves on a boat ...9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 12 (weekends) in The Kweskin Theatre, Stamford, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Stamford, CT
Casting "Bonnie and Clyde," the new musical.22 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Dec. 3 in Valley Stream, NY (across from the LIRR station); runs Dec. 4-20 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; Long Island, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a new musical written by Daniel Orama. Synopsis: This is a present-day telling of the classic Charles Dickens tale of a hard and bitter man name Ebeneezer Scrooge. He experiences a transformation when Marley and his three ghosts pay him a visit, taking him back through ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin September 2015 in NYC; run begins October (12-weeks tour) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking six-foot-tall Jason Lee look-a-like actors who sing and move well for "Alvin & The Chipmunks Live On-Stage," the national tour.yesterday
- Rehearses Oct. 22-Dec. 10 (Thanksgiving weekend off); performance date(s) TBD in Gardena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Night at the Nativity," a non-union production. Synopsis: Children discover that their local mall’s nativity display is more than just a scene to be seen. When seemingly inanimate objects come to life, they may make a world of difference in more ways than one….for better or for worse? Director ...yesterday