Filter by popular productions:
Backstage's auditions in NYC include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for NYC. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals for the workshop begin Aug. 4 and last one month in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the first workshop of "CROSSF8," a revised English version of the acclaimed new Italian musical “Replay," nominated at the Broadwayworld.com awards for Best New Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score. Synopsis: A gripping story in the lives of four New Yorkers will have everyone on the edge of ...
- Season runs from Thanksgiving through New Years Eve 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York City, NY and Aug 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers for Good Time Carolers 2014 holiday season. Production states: "We have an extensive resume in film, TV, and recording as well as having the honor of being the special event caroling company for the Disneyland Resorts."
- Various auditions are being held Summer 2014 throughout the United States.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA and Aug 2 in Houston, TX and Aug 2 in Jacksonville, FL and Aug 9 in Austin, TX and Aug 9 in Minneapolis, MN and Aug 16 in St. Louis, MO and Aug 16 in Sacramento, CA and Aug 16 in Shreveport, LA and Aug 18 in Monroe, LA and Sep 6 in Charlotte, NC and Sep 6 in Omaha, NE and Sep 13 in Raleigh, NC and Sep 20 in Cincinnati, OH and Sep 20 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22 in Louisville, KY and Sep 27 in Denver, CO and Sep 29 in Colorado Springs, CO and Oct 4 in Portland, OR and Oct 18 in Seattle, WA
Seeking talent for AMTC (Actors, Models & Talent for Christ) seeks various talent. Company states: "Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC) is a nonprofit ministry dedicated to making good bolder in film, fashion, music and theater. Through a unique faith-based educational program, AMTC teaches performers how to become positive ...
- Rehearses the weekend of Aug. 9 & 10 (several hours of rehearsal); shoots Aug. 16 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Yellow Bird," part of an experimental short film project entitled "Stories Of The Unconscious." This shoot is the seventh out of nine total parts of the project.
- Shoots Aug. 29 & 30 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Blood Loss," a dark comedy about Chris, an artist right out of college, who wakes up with a large gash in his side and no memory of what happened the night before. Although he's actively bleeding out, Chris tries to finish one of his paintings while doctoring himself up.
- Rehearses July-Aug. (Tue. & Thu., 6-10 p.m., as well as Aug. 9, 13, 16, & 23, 9 a.m.-noon); runs Aug. 27 at 2 p.m., Aug. 30 at 1 p.m., and Aug. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY and Aug 2 in NY, NY
Casting "No Name In The Street," a gospel/rock concert musical based on the biblical story of Job.
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26 (to perform 4-6 times a day over the weekends) in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment with the support of Bob Cline Casting is happy to announce auditions for the 2014 fall season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Company states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, ...