Filter by popular productions:
Backstage's auditions in NYC include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for NYC. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shoots in Hoboken and Jersey City NJ areas.
- Seeking submissions from: Hoboken, NJ
Casting "Daily Hustle" a series that mixes scripted elements with reality elements in following five entrepreneurs trying to break into their respective fields. This series will feature the ups and downs of the daily hustle of starting a business from scratch and going after your dreams. The goal of the ...
- Ongoing script readings will take place in the Manhattan, NYC area. Note: Rehearsal and production dates will be determined once the main cast has been decided.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Social Studies," a web series intended to preview a full-length, coming of age TV drama about the real college experience.
- Rehearses and shoots Mar. 28-Apr. 7 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Rancher," which tells the story of an absent young illustrator battling issues with confidence, his career, and self-control, as he finally gains the clarity of consciousness needed to find fulfillment in life.
- Rehearses Mar. 16-27; shoots March 28-30 in Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Supermoon," a NYU undergrad Intermediate film about Sam (an uptight, anxious guy) hosting a cocktail party. As Sam's guests start to arrive, he has a surreal vision that makes him question his sanity. Sam's anxiety over this vision and the party builds to a climax, where the surreal world ...
- Performances begin May 2nd in Wilton, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Wilton, CT
Casting "Plaza Suite," Neil Simon's classic comedy about three couples successively occupying a suite at the Plaza.
- Rehearsals begin May 10, nights and weekends through June in Brooklyn & Manhattan; runs June 13-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting Equity and non-Equity actors for "The Whale: A Tragedy at Sea," a new stage adaptation of Moby-Dick which will include choreographed movement and choral singing of sea shanties.