Filter by popular productions:
Backstage's auditions in NYC include theater, film, television, commercials, and voiceover roles.
New auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
The following listings display productions and casting notices for NYC. You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses in NYC in the Fall. Shoots late fall/winter.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a new developing comedic webseries loosely based on the directors life growing up. The main character is this A list celebrity that just got caught in a sex scandal. Since the taboloids in Hollywood know nothing about her personally they look for any and everyone who has somewhat known ...2 hours ago
- Rehearsals and performances at the American Theatre of Actors, 314 West 54th Street, New York, NY. Rehearsals start July 20th. Five performances the week of August 10th.
- Auditions: Jul 16 in New York, NY
Two one-act plays by Alexander Pushkin that deal with Mozart. "Mozart and Salieri" examines the events leading up to Mozart's death. "The Stone Guest" is Pushkin's retelling of the opera "Don Giovanni."2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 18-Oct. 11 at St. Clements in NY.
- Auditions: Jul 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Drop Dead Perfect" by Erasmus Fenn.3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin early August 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity hearing and hearing impaired actors who sing for various roles in "Spring Awakening."3 hours ago
- Runs in King of Prussia, PA (outside of Philly).
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14, 15, 16 in King of Prussia, PA
Seeking actors ages 18-65 for the Plaza 7 Talent Agency, established in 1974 in Philadelphia, for print, commercials, and TV & Film. All will audition for their Philly and NYC offices. Bookings in Baltimore and Washington D.C. are also available through the agencies. Representation for L.A. is done electronically.3 hours ago
- Shoots between July 30 and Aug. 3 in Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Graveyard Girl" a short film about a grieving teenage girl who finds hope and the strength to heal after a chance encounter with a young man suffering from a loss of his own.3 hours ago
- Runs Mon. evenings, 6:30 p.m., three to four times a month through Winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Casey: 30 Years Later!," a comedy play based on the cult horror film "Basket Case" by director-writer Frank Henenlotter. Synopsis: Released in 1982, this horror film tells the story of a young man who carries his deformed conjoined twin brother in a large basket while seeking vengeance on the ...4 hours ago