- Rehearsals begin Nov. 28; runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; tours nationally Nov. 4-Dec. 28.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
- All tours begin in September and tour through December. Note: The tour of “Sheila the Great” will fly to Alaska for one week in December.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, in its twenty-ninth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences, is casting three musicals for its 2014 fall touring season. The three shows are: “Otherwise Known As Sheila the Great,” a musical (based on the book by Judy Blume, directed by Andrew ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs through Nov. 14 in CT.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Bridgeport, CT
Seeking non equity actors with basic knowledge of Spanish for bilingual touring production of "Don Quixote."
- Rehearsals in midtown Manhattan begin September 21 (three per week). Tech rehearsals Nov. 4-6; runs Nov. 7-23 for 13 performances at HERE Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bohemian Lights", the latest performance piece from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "Bohemian Lights" is the journey of a blind poet, Max Estrella, on the last night of his life. On the streets of Madrid, the city is self-destructing, the country on the verge of revolution. It ...
- Rehearses late-Sept. 2014 in NYC; performs Sept. 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Studio 145 at Intersections International in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Uniform Justice," which tells a story of a community where police and civilians search for answers to the dilemma of retaliatory violence and the challenges police face in preventing it, the main barrier being the strained relationship between the two groups. This story is experienced ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 4, in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Story, The Musical!"
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 20 for two to four hrs./wk. & Oct. 21-Dec. 14 for 10-12 hrs./wk. in Flatiron, East Village, and Manhattan; tech Dec. 15-17; runs Dec. 18-21 (five performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Uncle Giff's Christmas Special," a tuneful, sneering homage presented as a "live broadcast" television extravaganza, a tribute to early variety television, and also to the characters and irreverent humor of Patrick Dennis’ "Auntie Mame." Through his influence and connections in show business, the madcap and fabulous Uncle Giff has ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...