Backstage's auditions for plays span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, Off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
New play auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals begin on October 8 in CT. Tour ends on November 14. Housing & transportation provided in rehearsal and tour. Rehearsal stipend is $385.00 total. Tour pay is $330.00 per week. No per diem
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Bridgeport, CT
National Theater for Education & Arts (TYA) is seeking creative and joyful Non Equity Actors with basic knowledge of Spanish for bilingual touring production of Don Quixote. Auditions on September 2 from 12:30—6:30 in room 1201 at Shetler Studios, 244 West 54th Street. Email email@example.com for appointment. Bring Photo and ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...16 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 23, 2015 in WI.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting "Once on This Island," a musical.14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1; runs Nov. 10-23, Wednesday-Saturday evenings at 7 p.m. and matinees on Saturdays at 2 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Fiction," a play.14 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBA; performs in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "The End of Shadows," a series of stories about people in different aspects of life trying to survive life's daily challenges.16 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in early September in Chicago, IL. Tech begins November 3. Shows are Thursday-Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m., November 8-29. No Thanksgiving show. Possible extension through mid-December.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Aurora Project," a play. Project description: "'The Aurora Project' follows Constantine, an android indistinguishable from human beings, and Nora, a genetically enhanced female explorer, as they begin their voyage across the uncharted universe. When Nora decides to go against Constantine's wishes and visit a strange new planet, she's ...17 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in September; runs October 17-19 at The Point CDC, 940 Garrison Avenue, Bronx, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting roles in original short plays for the 2014 Fall Short Play Festival at The Point.17 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins June 8, 2015; runs June 23-Aug. 8, 2015 in OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers who can move well for upcoming productions of "Oklahoma!," "Mary Poppins," and "Billy Elliot."21 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...20 hours ago
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...Aug 12