Backstage's auditions for plays span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, Off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
New play auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearsals will be set around actors schedules.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
An epic adventure pitting a residents of a new world world right in the middle of an age old battle between good and evil. Set against the music of a legendary rock and roll soundtrack.4 hours ago
- Callbacks: May 9th 2015 in NYC Rehearsals begin May 11th 2015 in NYC Show is May 31st 2015 at 2pm at Tada Theatre in NYC
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
The Tale of Chef Kale has been accepted into the New Works Series festival featuring new work and works in progress. There will be one performance on May 31st at 2pm. This workshop involves a short 3 week (16 hrs a week) commitment full of collaboration, prompted devising, improvisation, team ...8 hours ago
- Rehearsals are Tuesdays (4:30-8:30pm), Thursdays (4:30-8:30pm) and Saturdays (6-10pm); STARTING THIS SATURDAY, April 25th! 5/20 TECH-Producer's Club Rehearsal Venue: Montgomery Gardens 104 Montgomery Street BTW Washington Ave. & Franklin Ave. (on the Museum Side of Eastern Parkway) Buzzer #6 Performances:(8) May 21st-22nd 7:30 pm May 23rd 2 pm & 7:30 pm May 28th-29th 7:30 pm May 30th 2 pm & 7:30 pm Producer's Club GRAND THEATRE 358 West 44th St New York, NY 10036
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York City, NY
Abstract Sentiment Theatre Co. presents, "What Happened to the Dollar" written by Sam Graber, our Resident Playwright to be performed at the Producer's Club this May! Directed by: Vincent Scott A small team of online gamers creates a virtual currency that turns into real-world money, destabilizes the global banking system ...9 hours ago
- May 17th -- 28th - Rehearsal (Mon -- Thurs evenings 6pm -- 10:30pm, Sundays 10am – 6pm) May 31st -- TECH -- Time TBD June 1st & 2nd -- Dress Rehearsal (6pm - 10:30pm) Performances: Monday, June 8, 2015 - PREVIEW - 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday, June 13, 2015 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM Saturday, June 27, 2015 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Shakespeare(ish) is twisted love poetry, puppet prophesy, and masked mayhem set to a wicked sword-fighting beat. The Rogues bring their signature “whirligig of ferocious creativity” (LA Weekly) to Shakespeare’s iconic canon in a remix that will make the Bard roll over in, and out of, his grave. Last year Shakespeare(ish) ...10 hours ago
- Rehearsals ASAP Show dates May 2nd, May 8th, May 9th, May 15th and May 16th
- Seeking submissions from: Woodland Hills, CA
Casting "Circus Flood," a musical. Synopsis: A band reunites after seven years apart for a special tribute show for a member who passed away. The remaining members get together for one rehearsal before the big show and, as everyone tries to remember their parts, old tensions flare up and old ...10 hours ago
- Intensive Workshops (2 weeks) Wednesdays, 7-10 PM, May 6, May 13 Rehearsals (8 weeks) Wednesdays, 7-10 PM, May 20-July 8 These 8 weeks will be rehearsals exclusive to Fugue. Performances (6 weeks) Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30 PM, July 10-August 15 LOCATION: Pendulum Space (1803 W. Byron St. Suite 216) http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050e4eadaf2eaa8-fugue2
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 3 in Chicago, IL
Theatre Momentum is holding auditions for our upcoming production, "FUGUE", on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 and Sunday, May 3, 2015. We are seeking to cast 6-7 players. These auditions are a little different than your average audition, and we think this will be a great way to get to know ...11 hours ago
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" a new play by Simon Stephens based on the novel by Mark Haddon. The Play is set in the present in Swindon, England and London.15 hours ago
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (by Brian Friel. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (by Katori Hall. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (by Hans Christian Anderson. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...15 hours ago
- Season runs in Northville, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 28 in Northville, MI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Tipping Point Theatre. Season includes: "The Foursome" (by Norm Foster. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "Kalamazoo" (by Michelle Brooks & Kelly Younger. Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Odd Couple" (by Neil Simon. Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs ...16 hours ago
- Season rehearses and runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting Seattle Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A View From the Bridge" (Arthur Miller, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18, with possible extension to Oct. 25); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 21, 2016, ...16 hours ago
- Rehearses mid-June through the end of July; runs July 31-Aug. 23 (Fri.-Sun.) in L.A.
- Auditions: May 12, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Replica," a play. Synopsis: The audience takes a glimpse into the life of Mickey, a low-level meth dealer who resides in a Hollywood motel room. Within 72 hours he experiences more than anyone hopes for in a lifetime, through a series of appearances by a heart-pounding, soul-shattering array of ...17 hours ago
- Rehearses May-September in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a rehearsal partner who can work on theater scenes and serve as a second eye by looking at the rehearsal from a outside perspective.19 hours ago
- Initial prep & rehearsals commitment is minimum four hours/week for six to eight weeks in Albuquerque, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Albuquerque, NM
Casting for their autumm/winter 2015 season. Project Description: This international theatre ensemble trains and rehearses in a conservatory setting that is ideal for both experienced and amateur actors/performers. Ensemble players are to be multigenerational and multicultural and will be committed to extensive film work and potential for international travel. Upcoming ...yesterday
- Rehearses on dates TBD for three-four wks.; run date(s) TBD in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Roswell," a stage play about the first encounter with extraterrestrials. Synopsis: Aliens have crash-landed in our backyard in New Mexico.yesterday