Backstage's auditions for plays span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, Off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
New play auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Auditions will be held in LA, performance is on December 3rd, 2014 at the Film Dept, California State Long Beach.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA
An informal student-run production of the short play Tape by José Riviera, to be performed in front of a small audience at California State Long Beach. After his death, a man is led into a dark room by an attendant. He seems to have accepted his fate, but does not ...8 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 5 (possible extension Apr. 12) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Dallas, TX
Seeking a multi-racial cast of actor/singer/dancers who can sing and dance 1940s swing jump and jive for "Hot Mikado," a musical.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals beginning March. Performances April 17 - May 3, in Danville, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Danville, CA
Casting the play "Of Mice And Men." Production description: "Two drifters, one a gentle but slow giant, try to make money working the fields during the Depression so they can fulfill their dreams."12 hours ago
- Performances are TBD.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting actors of all ages and types for Word for Word Performing Arts Company.14 hours ago
- Performances run January 26, February 2, 8, & 9, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, 3, 4 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "Box." Project description: "This staged reading of the episodic play, 'Box: A Live Science Fiction Trilogy,' will be akin to campfire storytelling via theatrical dialogue. This reading will be part of the Fertile Ground City-Wide New Works Festival."13 hours ago
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Glass Bandits Theater Company 2015-16 Season.15 hours ago
- Rehearses Nov. 30, 2014-Jan. 10, 2015 (nights & weekends, possibly some weekday daytimes); tech week is week of Jan. 11; previews Jan. 15 & 16; opens Jan. 17 and runs six-eight weeks (Thurs.-Sun. nights) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Pulp Shakespeare (or Bard Fiction)," written by Ben Tallen, Brian Watson-Jones, and Aaron Greer, directed by 2014 Ovation Award-winning director, Amanda McRaven, and produced by Theatre Asylum/Combined Artform. Synopsis: This is a Shakespearean version of the film “Pulp Fiction," written in Elizabethan English and set in the early 1700s. ...Sunday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27, 2015; runs June 3-21 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "This Golden State," a play.yesterday
- Performs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting strong actors & strong actor/singer/dancers of all ethnicities for PCPA Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2015 summer season, to include "My Fair Lady" (rehearsal begins June 2, 2015; runs June 11-July 12, 2015; Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.), "Man of La Mancha" (rehearsal begins May 26, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; Mark ...21 hours ago