Backstage's auditions for plays span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, Off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions.
New play auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Classes are held from 12-1 p.m. in Midtown Manhattan and from 2-3 p.m. via Skype on Saturdays.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actors and singers who would like to get an honest critique of their stage, film, or television audition from award-winning Broadway Producer & Casting Director Jordan Scott Gilbert. Company states: "Mr. Gilbert will present a one hour class with a small handful of selected actors, in which each actor ...2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs May 13-June 18 at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A. (down by LAX near Manchester and La Cienega).
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a community theater production of "Clybourne Park," the Olivier Award-, Tony Award-, and Pulitzer Prize-winning drama by Bruce Norris. Synopsis: "Clybourne Park" was written as a companion piece to "A Raisin in the Sun." It is a savagely funny and ferociously smart play. Set in Chicago, the play explodes ...11 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 21-May 5; runs May 6-28 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 14, 15 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Amadeus. Synopsis: "Winner of the Tony® Award for Best Play and the Academy Award® for Best Film, this provocative work weaves a confrontation between mediocrity and genius into a tale of breathtaking dramatic power. In the court of the Austrian Emperor Josef, Antonio Salieri is the established composer. Salieri ...16 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 19-Aug. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for roles in "Troilus And Cressida."17 hours ago