Singing AuditionsBackstage has a variety of singing auditions available to apply to. Singers can view productions and roles to find singing jobs that interest them.
New singing auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).Friday
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...Friday
- Rehearses in Fort Lauderdale with deluxe accomodations; contracts are generally six months in length and include round trip airfare nationwide and in China.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in New York, NY and Oct 2 in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, singers, dancers, and triple threats for six star world cruise lines, cirque aerial productions, casinos, conventions, and corporate events. For six star cruise lines, performers travel to exotic and around-the-world-itineraries, room and board included, with white-glove service. Guests traveling on board these ships are among the world’s elite.Friday
- Rehearsals in Red Bank, NJ
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; PA
Seeking female singers and performers for The Good Life, a NJ-based cover band that specializes in today's dance music. Manager states: "The Good Life, New Jersey’s innovative six-piece cover band, was designed from the ground up with the today's music in mind. This band effectively merges the music selection and ...Friday
- Runs in Orange County, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Tustin, CA; Orange county, CA
Seeking entertainers for Dazzling D's Princess Productions.Thursday
- Eight non-paid rehearsals are required; singers must be available Nov. 15-Dec. 25 in SoCal. Note: Must remain in town for either Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Auditions: Aug 21 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 21 in San Diego, CA
Seeking youthful, vibrant, Broadway-caliber singers with a bit of an edge for Tinseltone Carolers. Company states: "Can fit into all three of our quartet styles, vocally and appearance wise, which include The Tinseltones (our signature, edgy quartet) The Original Dickens Carolers (Victorian, fully costumed with British accents) and Absolute Noel ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28 at Studio-B. 10600 Victory Blvd. No Hollywood, CA 91606; runs Oct. 20-26 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts in Anchorage, AK.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers and singers for "My Fair Lady," a musical.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in New York, NY
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.Wednesday