Singing AuditionsBackstage has a variety of singing auditions available to apply to. Singers can view productions and roles to find singing jobs that interest them.
New singing auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Runs July 11-Aug. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar," a rock-opera that takes a sometimes irreverent, always impassioned, look at Jesus’ last days. As Judas begins to question the motivations and methods of his friend and mentor, emotion and true belief are put to the test. Company states: "'Jesus Christ Superstar' illuminates the transcendent power ...Monday
- Run-through, tech, and competition will be May 17 (tech at 12 p.m.; competition at 2:30 p.m.) at Broadway Comedy Club in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY; CT
Seeking participants for Beverly Bonner's Star Search Talent Contest. Singers, dancers, magicians, musicians, sketch comedy groups, improv groups, stand up comedians, all kinds of unique acts. Coordinator states: "The contestant will be judged by two industry judges, and the vote of the audience will be the third judge."Monday
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Gateway Playhouse 2015 Season. Season includes "Billy Elliot" (Steve Minning, dir.; Allison Levenberg, choreo. Rehearses July 7-22; runs July 22-Aug. 8); "Saturday Night Fever" (Keith Andrews, dir.; Richard Hinds, choreo. Rehearses Aug. 11-26; runs Aug. 26-Sept. 12 at Gateway; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 25 at Ogunquit).Monday
- Runs June 7 at Leonard Nimoy Thalia at Peter Norton Symphony Space at 2537 Broadway in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers and musicians, amateur or a professional, musician or a music fan, to participate in the New York Jewish Music Festival (NYJMF), an event featuring musicians of different ages exploring the Jewish identity and heritage in the performing arts.Monday
- Shoots June in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Seeking male actors ages 20-39 for a Temple MFA thesis drama/comedy internet dating film with a sci-fi vibe including lots of improvisation. Think "Being John Malkovich" meets "OK Cupid!"Monday
- Rehearses weekly in NYC according to when talent is cast.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting and now accepting video submissions for "Bound for Broadway," the seven-year-running, industry-invited showcase from JDProductions, the producers of the new series "N.E.W. Musicals," "So You Think You Can Belt," and "Bitter Bitches." For the first time, producers are now accepting video submissions if you can't make the audition appointment. ...Monday
- Rehearsals, recording, and shows begin May 2015 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting "Pet Skool," a duo music project. It's singer-songwriter focused material and contemporary.Monday
- Rehearsals begin May 25; performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Jubilation," a musical comedy. Synopsis: A spoiled alien who lives with his parents is flying in his spaceship, texting friends, not paying attention to his driving, and crashes on earth in the town of Jubilation, Idaho. His life and the lives of people he meets will be changed forever.Sunday
- Recording dates TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking two motivated female Persian singers to sing, record, and perform original Persian music. Casting personnel state: "A new Persian artist group is being created and led by a big time Persian music producer. The group is to consist of two male singers and two female singer between the ages ...Apr 18
- Rehearsals begin May 3 (weeknights and weekends); runs from June 28-July 12 (no shows from July 2-5), Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Avenue, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Pride and Prejudice," a musical adaptation of Jane Austen's novel by John Taylor Thomas.Apr 17