Singing AuditionsBackstage has a variety of singing auditions available to apply to. Singers can view productions and roles to find singing jobs that interest them.
New singing auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Browse other popular categories:
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...Jun 20
- Show rehearses end of July through beginning of Aug., with new cast going in beginning to mid-Aug. Rehearsals offsite and at LEGOLAND California Resort. All performances at LEGOLAND California Resort.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "LEGO® Friends to the Rescue!," a brand-new musical show featuring the characters from the popular LEGO® Friends toy line. This fun, high-energy show is live in Heartlake City, featuring LEGO® Friends music and hip dance moves. Casting female performers with height between 5'2" and 5'7" to portray young LEGO® ...Jun 18
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...Jun 18
- Rehearsals begin on or about Sept. 29; runs on/around Oct. 23, 2015 for a three month run in Chicago.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Murder Ballad," a play. Note: EPAs have been canceled.Jun 17
- Season runs in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 12 in Fort Worth, TX
Seeking adult singers for the Casa Mañana Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Junie B. Jones" (Noah Putterman, dir.; Jeremy Dumont, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 3; runs Oct. 13-Nov. 1; runs Oct. 13-Nov. 1); "Frosty the Snowman" (Noah Putterman, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 23); "Schoolhouse Rock Live, ...Jun 17
- Rehearsal begins Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers & dancers for "High Society."Jun 17
- Performances are ongoing in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking talent to perform at The Duplex, a 70-seat West Village cabaret theater.Jun 17
- July 5 Manhattan
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Ithaca, NY
I'm seeking an accordion player. Can be of any age and can look like practically anything. They must know how to play the accordion wellJun 17
- Rehearses and performs summer-fall 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 14 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's Season 33 of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting Season 33 productions, including: "Frolic!," "Pandemonium!," "Shenanigans!," "High Jinks!," and "Whoop It Up!" Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in ...Jun 17
- Shows perform on board the Oasis of the Seas.
- Auditions: Jul 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking professional, seasoned singers and dancers to perform in Royal Caribbean International's two upcoming productions on board the Oasis of the Seas. Royal Caribbean will be presenting the award-winning musical, “Cats," originally produced by Cameron Mackintosh with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. This full-length Broadway musical will be presented alongside ...Jun 16