Student Film AuditionsFind:
Extras Casting Film Crew Jobs
Backstage's student film auditions include casting for a variety of student projects at schools in New York, Los Angeles, and all across the country.
If you're interested in auditioning for a student film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want today with Backstage.
- Classes are ongoing, Mon. & Wed. (7-10 p.m.), at Times Square Arts Center in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for a beginning Meisner film and television technique workshop. Curriculum includes beginner-level Meisner technique and repetition exercises as well as independent activities, monologues, and scene study. Instructor states: "Steven Randazzo has worked many high-profile people in the industry, including Woody Allen, Sidney Lumet, Spike Lee, Penny Marshall, Robert ...4 minutes ago
- Shoots in the summer in Chicago. We plan to shoot in the month of June, starting on June 5, until June 19. The entire shooting production will take place on the weekends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We require actors that will be available a significant amount of the time on these weekend shoots as we only have a few days of possible shooting and therefore must make the most of our time each day.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Roses are Blue", a short film about a girl coming to terms with her past and the existential crisis of her free will. This will be a short film about 3 to 5 minutes in length about a woman who has just experienced a serious break up that she ...7 hours ago
- Approximately two rehearsals. Production dates: 3 days and 1/2, between June 22 and 25. Location: New York City
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Red", the story of a university Professor rediscovering his past as a cross dressing performer.9 hours ago
- Rehearsal is preferably on May 25, Monday any time between 8am-9pm or May 26, Tuesday 8am-Noon or 4.30-9pm Location will be in Old Town, Pasadena
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA; Los Angeles, CA; CA
Casting for a play called Love-Lies-Bleeding by Don DeLillo. The plot is about the effect of an artist’s, Alex Macklin, condition has on his son, Sean, and his fourth wife Lia. After a major second stroke, Alex is left in a persistent vegetative state, and the other characters gather to ...yesterday
- Rehearsal in June Shoot in July 15 -19 Locations will be in Pasadena and Los Angeles
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Pasadena, CA
Floating is a crime drama set in 2015. A 16-year-old girl Jade grows up in a single parent family. She’s so shamed on her mother Lauren, because her mother’s part-time job is a prostitute. Jade refuses to understand and communicate with Lauren. However, after Jade “killed” her mother’s client accidentally, ...yesterday
- Rehearsals from August to September, Shooting in the beginnings of October.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Logline: An injured, immigrant father must find a way to get enough money to buy a dress for his daughter’s upcoming Quinceañera. Synopsis: Having recently injured his leg, Esteban, being an illegal immigrant, is unable to get any type of job. To add to the stress, his daughter, Maria, has ...yesterday
- Rehearsals depend on availability (at least one/wk. until early August; ideally, up to three days/wk.); shoots the first two weeks of August in Washington, D.C. and possibly Mount Vernon.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Annie Goes to Washington," a short drama film featuring college-aged people that is set near the National Mall, Capitol Hill, Georgetown, and other popular Washington, D.C. areas. Synopsis: The story will essentially focus on one girl's summer in Washington, D.C. as an outsider coming in, and the struggles and ...yesterday
- Los Angeles, June 13, 14, 15
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Student film seeks stunt coordinator to supervise light fighting. Need you to provide a mat, please.yesterday
- Shoots Wednesday 27 May in Stamford, CT. 12pm shooting time.
- Seeking submissions from: CT; NY; NJ
This project will film one scene from the short film, The Star Gazers. The Star Gazers is a story about a young man, Fritz, and his obsession with the stars. Along the way he meets Annie, a girl who excites him but also crushes his dreams by telling him that ...yesterday
- Already shooting in nyc, just need to cast a few more roles to complete project.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New jersey, NJ
Casting two projects, A urban tale pilot set in nyc, 4 different lives who's path cross and change for ever. Project 2 - A romantic comedy about love 3 friends who have no clue about love, set in manhattan.yesterday
- Shooting date May 28th, 2015 at 10am.
- Seeking submissions from: Stamford, CT; New York, NY
A scene study from an upcoming short film about a young woman reconnecting with her biological mother and the ramifications that comes with it.yesterday
- Rehearsals will take place in July and early August of 2015. Location will be determined by cast. Principal Photography begins late August 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
With true love on hiatus, Lynne finds herself in a platonic trap with David. The hilarious anguish of yearning without reciprocation bleeds out into slow creeping horror, as Lynne and David discover new depths to sink in order to get what they want. Torn between repulsion and desire, they discover ...Sunday
- June 24th through July 1st.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Centereach, NY; Long Island, NY
The Youth is an NYU short film following three children in their early teens who, after discovering something deep in the woods on the outskirts of their quiet, suburban town, are sent on a spiraling journey that culminates in a happening they never could have imagined.Sunday
- Rehearse on July 11th, 12PM-4PM (Child actors and parents only.) Production dates July 17th-19th.
- Seeking submissions from: Stroudsburg, PA
Casting "Sarah Fox," a short independent film about two adolescent kids setting out on a journey to stop a murder.Sunday