Student Film AuditionsFind:
Extras Casting Film Crew Jobs
Backstage's student film auditions include casting for a variety of student projects at schools in New York, Los Angeles, and all across the country.
If you're interested in auditioning for a student film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want today with Backstage.
- recording will be done here at Calstate Dominguez Hills in Carson, Ca. Will need someone for this friday afternoon 3pm.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
I'm looking for a VO artist that could read a 1 minute script for a project that I am doing for school. It is promoting a production company. Will pay you with lunch (subway, panda express, jamba juice) at our school, coffee. Sorry it is not much, broke college student.8 minutes ago
- Rehearse at least 3 times during the 2 weeks before principle photography (around October 1st through 16th) Shoots on October 17th, 18th, and 19th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22, 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
"Betterman" A recently released convict tries to reconcile with his daughter who he hasn't seen for 10 years on her 18th birthday.18 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept. 22; shoots Sept. 28 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Porch Talk," a student directed scene for USC. This assignment is using material based on an existing film. The scene happens after Sammy and Terry get into a fight. They are trying their best to become reconciled in this scene with all the big mess of themselves. Director ...1 hours ago
- Shooting October 10-12, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the student short film "Still Life." Project description: "A close brother and sister are left with a difficult decision, after a fatal hunting accident leaves them with a dead body."4 hours ago
- Shoots Oct. 24-26 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting "The Lifeguard," an NYU Tisch intermediate narrative. Synopsis: "On a desolate beach, a lifeguard, in an act of desperation, decides to bury the body of a drowned man."5 hours ago
- Shoots Oct. 5-19 (tentative; 5-9 p.m. weeknights and all day weekends) in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19 in Houston, TX
Casting "Green With Envy," a student video production about a stage personality who goes back to college only to run into an admirer with an anger management problem.6 hours ago
- Shoots Nov. 21-23 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "One Hit Wonder," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: "Sherwood faces an emotional breakdown and wants to take his own life, but is constantly interrupted by Mrs Volmer, his next door neighbor who has him fix her television and bake cookies with her. Is it Lady Luck trying to ...7 hours ago
- One rehearsal date TBD; shoots Sept. 23 (1:30-3:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Casting an NYU Sight and Sound Studio scene project, "Now That You're There." Synopsis: This scene focuses on the return of an absent husband, as his ex-wife must take care of her dying father alone.15 hours ago
- Shoots Sept. 27 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Cleveland, OH
Casting "Blood on the Dinner Table," a short film. Synopsis: "A husband who's in a strained relationship finally snaps and kills his wife. But can he live with the guilt?"15 hours ago
- Shoots late October in the San Gabriel, CA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Story of Chilly J," a mockumentary on the journey of Chilly J, birth name Jeffery Chung, an Asian wannabe gangster and rapper prepping for his very first rap battle in the 626.18 hours ago
- Shoots Sept. 18 (morning) in Central Park in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Step One," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: This short film shows an old man, Roger, as he sits solemnly on a beautiful bridge in a park. He closes his eyes and remembers the beautiful history he made with his now passed love, Marguerite. We watch as they fall ...20 hours ago
- Shooting is scheduled for September during weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (scheduling is flexible) in Albuquerque, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Albuquerque, NM
Casting the upcoming short film "Zombie Games." Project Description: In the near future, the appearance of Zombies has sparked public interest leading to the first ever "Zombie Games" - a game show where human contestants are pitted against brain-hungry-monsters in a battle for the $5,000,000 prize.18 hours ago