Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsal dates are most Tuesdays evenings and Saturdays between 8/30-11/20. Production dates are Nov. 21st., 22nd, & 23rd.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
This is a production of the African folktale Anansi the Spider. It is an African dance production that tells the story of how Anansi the Trickster retrieved the stories of the Ashanti people and returned them to his village. The production uses unique lighting projection, costuming, puppetry and of course ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals will be on weekdays and will be flexible around actors schedules.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
A modern comedy of female super heroes trying to balance their lives while maintaining a double lifestyle.11 hours ago
- Performances will be January 16-31, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for the Utah premiere of "Bare: A Pop Opera." Project Description: A rock musical with a book by Jon Hartmere, Jr. and Damon Intrabartolo, lyrics by Hartmere and music by Intrabartolo. The story focuses on two gay high school students and their struggles at their private, Catholic boarding school.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 24, 2015 in Sarasota, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Hairspray" based on the film by John Waters with book by Mark O’Donnell & Thomas Meehan, music by Marc Shaiman, and lyrics by Marc Shaiman & Scott Wittman.22 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 12-Nov. 23 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting "Outside Mullingar," a play by John Patrick Shanley.14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 8, 2015 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Whipping Man," by Matthew Lopez. Synopsis: On Passover, 1865, the Civil War has just ended and the annual celebration of freedom from bondage is being observed in Jewish homes across the country. One of these homes sits in ruins. As Jewish confederate officer Caleb DeLeon returns from the ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin October in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking immediate and future replacements for "Rock of Ages," a musical.15 hours ago