Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals to begin late May in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15, 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera, "The Mikado." Project description: Our 2016 production moves The Mikado forward into the Meiji Restoration - a time when Japan restored the throne of the Emperor, opened its doors to the world of business and experienced a tsunami of cultural change that turned that ...Jan 31
- Rehearsals and productions to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Cool," by Barry Eitel. Project description: "A jazz-era musical set in the spring of 1920, in a Los Angeles speak-easy."Jan 31
- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat. eves.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the roles of Danny and Kenickie in Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30
- Rehearses June 13-July 6; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in downtown Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Plymouth, MA
Casting Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29; runs Apr. 23-May 15 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Boy From Oz," a musical. Project description: "Tony award-winning Broadway musical based on the life of famed Australian songwriter and performer Peter Allen."Jan 30
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8 on Mon. and Wed. (6-10 p.m.); tech rehearsals Apr. 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, and 21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, and 31. All rehearsals and performances are at Porch Light Productions in Glen Rock, NJ, accessible by bus/train from NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "Our Town," the play. Synopsis: Thornton Wilder's "Our Town" presents the Gibbs and Webb families as they live among a host of others in the fictitious town of Grover's Corners, New Hampshire, at the turn of the 20th century. The Stage Manager speaks directly to the audience to tell ...Jan 30