Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Posted: Mar 07
- Runs in July and Aug. in Carteret and Paterson, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Carteret, NJ; Paterson, NJ
Casting "Church Wives of New Jersey," a monologue show. Synopsis: Unbeknownst to each other, the proud and confident women who grace the pews of the New Jersey Love Church every Sunday are all secretly dealing with a range of issues. During an otherwise "routine" meeting, these issues (and many other ...
Posted: Oct 04
- Rehearses May 2016; shoots in front of live audience June 2016 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Williams Family," a duo stage comedy act about bickering spouses.
Posted: Apr 26
- Production runs summer-winter 2017. Rehearses three months (every Wed., Thurs., Fri., and first & third Sat., between 1-8 p.m. with a 50-min. break). Performances and live recording period will be one week in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a stage production and live audience recording of the cutting-edge, dramatic novel "He'll Work it Out" by Taryn C. Atkins. Producer states: "This posting is to establish a talent bank of those interested in being a part of this production taking place between summer-winter 2017. It's a heavy content ...
Posted: Dec 28
- Shooting Late Fall 2016 - Winter 2017 at various Midwest locations.
- Seeking submissions from: AL; AR; AZ; CO; DC; DE; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; KY; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MS; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NM; NV; OH; OK; OR; PA; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; UT; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Mediopolis is casting "RETAIL" a musical-comedy set in the 80's. Project description: "Follows a group of retail store employees trying to make it through the Christmas season in the Midwest, based on the real-life adventures chronicled by Todd Fischer. Store nerds Chip Martin and Robbii Van Port are looking for ...