Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- See Production Description for rehearsal and production dates. Diversionary Theatre is located at 4545 Park Boulevard in the University Heights neighborhood of San Diego.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Diversionary Theatre is seeking actors for the following roles in their 2015/2016 Season. Please read and follow the submission instructions carefully and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Amazons and Their Men by Jordan Harrison WEST COAST PREMIERE Directed by Matt M. Morrow Go behind the scenes of The Frau’s next ...5 minutes ago
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity members who are not signed clients of any agent for Dramatic Agent Access Auditions. Only active, paid-up Equity Members will be seen. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of ...1 hours ago
- Season runs in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: May 21, 22 in Syracuse, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Syracuse Stage. Season includes: "The Underpants" (Steve Martin, writer; Carl Sternheim, adaptation; Bill Fennelly, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, novel; Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; runs Feb. 26-Mar. 26, ...1 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 in NYC; tech Oct. 5 at Buell Theatre, Denver, CO; performances begin Oct. 13 on tour.
- Auditions: May 11, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble singers for "If/Then."1 hours ago
- Rehearsal and reading June 9 in Schnecksville, PA.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for seven available roles in a play. All characters are African-American.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 4, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016 in Issaquah & Everett, WA.
- Auditions: May 17, in Issaquah, WA
Seeking ensemble dancers with advanced jazz and ballet training for "My Fair Lady."2 hours ago
- Rehearses June and July; performances begin early July in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting “The Cobalteans,” a new musical and official selection of the 2015 New York Musical Theatre Festival’s Next Link Project. Synopsis: One year after their friend Gabriel’s death, four young men return to the lake house they had spent their summers growing up in. Gabriel’s family has finally put the ...2 hours ago