Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals will begin Saturday January 10th and continue through February 12th. Rehearsals will be held weeknight and weekend days/ All Rehearsals will be held at Center Stage Theater in Fontana located at 8463 Sierra Ave, Fontana , Ca 92335. Performances will run Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons February 13th through March 15th, 2014
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Fontana, CA
Center Stage Theater in Fontana is casting all roles for the musical Gypsy6 hours ago
- Production runs April 10-19, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 27, Jan 3 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." Project description: "The story of a Southern family that strikes on the timeless themes of culture, hidden motives, and the web of deceit woven when the Pollitt family patriarch, "Big Daddy" and the clan gather for an evening at the ...8 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin on Monday, February 23 and will be on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings. Show Dates are April 17-19 and 23-26, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS
- Auditions: Jan 10 in Hernando, MS
Casting "The Odd Couple - Female Version," a comedy by Neil Simon. Unger and Madison are at it again! Florence Unger and Olive Madison, that is, in Neil Simon's hilarious contemporary comic classic: the female version of The Odd Couple. Instead of the poker party that begins the original version, ...9 hours ago
- Production runs March 7, in Lake Charles, LA.
- Auditions: Jan 10 in Lake Charles, LA
Casting for the production "Broken Trust."9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 16, 2015. Show dates are July 24 to August 2, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS. Tentative rehearsal schedule is Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, with occasional Wednesdays and Sundays, as needed. Actors are expected to commit to and be available for daily rehearsals beginning May 16 and ending on the last performance day. Minimal conflicts will be considered.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 4 in Hernando, MS
Casting for "Sweeney Todd," the musical, being staged by Kudzu Playhouse, a non-profit community theatre in northwest Mississippi.10 hours ago
- Shows in 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Homefront," a play. Project description: "Jack Reid has just moved from New York City back to his small hometown of Ivanhoe, Tennessee. Hoping to re-evaluate his life he can never get a moment's piece. The family is trying to focus on his older brother's recent deployment to Afghanistan while ...12 hours ago
- Shows nationwide in 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting our 2015 season. Project description: "Founded in 1978, Child's Play Touring Theatre was the first theatre company to realize the value of children's own writing and perform exclusively stories and poems written by young authors. Combining the important, imaginative writings of children with the craftsmanship of professional theatre artists ...12 hours ago
- REHEARSALS– February 29, 2015- April 6, 2015. Monday –Thursday 6:30-10:30 pm. Location: eta Creative Arts Foundation 7558 S. South Chicago, Ave. Chicago IL 60619 Opens April 7, 2015. Closes June 17, 2015. Paid Performances.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking 4 strong African American male actors with strong dramatic acting skills.A well-known blues singer returns home to Atlanta after 9 years on the road to spend time with his son and father. His homecoming is marred by secrets of the past and present. All three men must bare their ...17 hours ago
- Rehearsal are in Clifton, NJ 7-9; performs April 4, 2015 at 430 p.m. in Hampton, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Casting role of Linda Smith in "Love Me Through the Bad," a play about racism and loveOct 20
- Rehearsals beginning May 18th. Performances July 9-18, at the Loma Prieta Amphitheater in Los Gatos, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 12 in Los Gatos, CA
Casting the musical "Monty Python's Spamalot." Production description: "A musical comedy adapted from the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Like the film, it is a highly irreverent parody of the Arthurian Legend."yesterday
- Rehearsals beginning January 3. Performances January 14 - January 25, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "Hedwig And The Angry Inch." Production description: "A transsexual punk-rock girl from East Berlin tours the U.S. with her band as she tells her life story and follows the former lover/band-mate who stole her songs."yesterday