Backstage's Theater auditions listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater audition notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Season runs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers and dancers for the Forestburgh Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes “Shout” (Rebecca Simon, dir.; Abbey Sierakowski, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 14-19), “Anything Goes” (Sean McKnight, dir.Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 21-July 3), “The Addams Family” (Michael Rader, dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs ...17 minutes ago
- Rehearses appox. two times in March and twice the week of the performance (exact dates TBD); performs sometime btwn. April 10-July 31 in Queens, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors 21 and older of all ethnicities and accents for "Reading Frequencies: Omniscience," a 22-person single reading/performance (approx. 20 mins.) at the Queens Museum during the Queens International exhibition (April 10-July 31) and possibly at another location in Queens during the same period. Also seeking someone who can sign ...1 hours ago
- Season runs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers and actors for the Forestburgh Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes “Shout” (Rebecca Simon, dir.; Abbey Sierakowski, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 14-19), “Anything Goes” (Sean McKnight, dir.Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 21-July 3), “The Addams Family” (Michael Rader, dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs ...1 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 7, 8, 9, 11, 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Mar. 12 in the afternoon; runs Mar. 12 & 13, 18-20 in Staten Island.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting Scenes From The Staten Island Ferry 2016, which consists of six one-act, original plays by winners of a national play writing competition. Each play has two-to-three actors.1 hours ago
- Regular rehearsals consist of one two-to-four-hour rehearsal the week leading up to the performance date for the scheduled actor. With the exception of a single quarterly mandatory rehearsal, no rehearsal is more than four hours in length. Regular public performances are held at the Eastpointe Manor, 24611 Gratiot Ave., Eastpointe, MI; private performances are held within the greater Detroit, MI area.
- Seeking submissions from: Southfield, MI; Ferndale, MI; Highland Park, MI; Hamtramck, MI; River Rouge, MI; Grosse Pointe Park, MI; Dearborn, MI; Melvindale, MI; Ecorse, MI; Lincoln Park, MI; Harper Woods, MI; Detroit, MI; Hazel Park, MI
Casting improv actors for the Murder Mystery Company troupe in Detroit, MI. Producer states: "MMC shows are an experience similar to a live, interactive game of Clue. Actors play one of three roles: the detective, the femme fatale, or a suspect. Roles rotate depending on availability of actors and experience. ...1 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 5; run begins June in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "In The Living Room," a one act about a couple who's been married for twenty plus years, and "What is Love?," a coming of age story that will make you laugh, cry and reflect on life's challenges.1 hours ago
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Folger Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: “Sense and Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23); “Timon of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. ...1 hours ago
- Rehearses, shoots, and runs in the winter in and outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Some performances may extend through summer.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking ballet, modern, and jazz dancers for three projects to be shot as dance films and performed live. Projects include “Love’s Enchantment,” which depicts universal, magical love regardless of sexual preference or identity. This intentionally-inclusive work features four couples: one heterosexual, two homosexual, and one transgender, in a statement about ...1 hours ago