Backstage's Theater audition listings span the entire country, including national tours, Broadway, off-broadway and off-off-broadway productions -- Theater notices are subdivided by type, including plays, musicals, and chorus calls.
New theater auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearsals begin in late-January, in Snoqualmie, WA. Performances run March 28-30, April 4-6, & April 11-12, at The Black Dog and Theatre, in Snoqualmie, WA.
- Auditions: Jan 19, 20 in Snoqualmie, WA
Casting talent for the play "The Laramie Project," by by Moisés Kaufman and members of the Tectonic Theater Project. Project description: "In October 1998, a twenty-one-year-old student at the University of Wyoming was kidnapped, severely beaten and left to die, tied to a fence in the middle of the prairie ...28 minutes ago
- Performance will be in Yuba City, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA
Seeking performers who can sing, dance, act and enjoy performing an educational 40-minute musical comedy teaching healthy living habits to elementary and middle school students.42 minutes ago
- Rehearses in February in Vancouver, BC. Performances run March 4-14 at The Jericho Arts Centre, in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: Dec 19, 20 in Vancouver, BC
Casting talented musical theatre performers for the world premiere adaptation of, "Beggar's Opera." Project description: "This adaptation of the Beggar's Opera is the timeless story of Mack the Knife as you’ve never seen or heard it before. In David Newham’s exciting adaptation of John Gay’s classic script, the action is ...54 minutes ago
- Rehearsals begin mid-February, and performances run through the end of August.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12 in San Antonio, TX
The award-winning Entertainment department at Six Flags Fiesta Texas is holding auditions for the 2014 season! We are looking for strong singer/dancers with a dynamic performance quality. If you have a special quality that only you can bring to the stage, then we want to see you! • January 11, ...57 minutes ago
- Rehearses January and February, in North Bend, WA. Performances run March 27-29 & April 3-5, 10,-12, at Valley Center Stage, in North Bend, WA.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in North Bend, WA
Casting talent for the play, "Over the River and Through the Woods." Project description: "Over the River and Through the Woods is about Nick, a single, Italian-American guy from New Jersey. His parents retired and moved to Florida. That doesn't mean his family isn't still in Jersey. In fact, he ...1 hours ago
- Rehearses in January, in Sumner, WA. Performances run February 13-16 & 21-23, at ACT 1 Studio of Theatrical Arts in Sumner, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 29 in Sumner, WA
Casting talent for the musical comedy, "I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change." Project description: "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change is presented in the form of a series of vignettes connected by the central theme of love and relationships. The play's tagline is 'Everything you have ever secretly ...1 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin March 24; runs through April 27 (with possible extension until May 4) at the Lost Nation Theater in Montpelier, VT.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Our Town."2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2014 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Le Blanc," a full-length non-linear play with elements of music, art distillation, light design, and dance. The story uses the American foster care/adoption, child welfare, and adult judicial system as a backdrop to tell the rags-to-riches ascent, demise, and redemption of a fictional world famous dancer and choreographer named ...2 hours ago
- Performances begin Sept. 2014 in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Berkeley Playhouse is casting all roles for the upcoming production of "In The Heights."2 hours ago
- Various, from August, 2014 through May, 2015. Raleigh, NC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
We are accepting AEA and non-AEA picture/resumes (only via mail, please) for our upcoming 2014/2015 season. Plays will include David Edgar's EASTERN EUROPE TRILOGY, ROMEO & JULIET and SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE. Please only mail picture/resumes to Burning Coal Theatre, 224 Polk Street, Raleigh, NC 27604.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals will begin in January 2014. They will take place in New York City (mid-town Manhattan). Schedule TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Selected music and dialogue from the new musical Fannie Lou will be presented at the August Wilson Theatre on Monday, Feb. 24, in celebration of Black History Month. Fannie Lou is inspired by the life and work of voting rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer.3 hours ago
- Rehearsals in NYC - midtown studio
- Seeking submissions from: manhattan, NY
A musical romp that explores the lives of Great Leaders during the 1920 to 1940's, During this time, African American artists, musicians,and poets created a cultural style that impacted our art, literature, and music. Something that would forever be remembered. Seeking Non-Union Actors, Singers and Dancers for our community production ...4 hours ago