Backstage's voiceover jobs include TV shows, audiobooks, movies, documentary television, commercials, video games and multimedia.
New jobs looking for voiceover acting talent are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Shoots June 2015 for two days in Tallahassee, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Aspie," a student film for FSU about an eccentric young woman with Asperger’s syndrome who tries to fit into society, but finds her attempts thwarted by her lack of social grace.Friday
- Rehearses and performs winter-spring 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30, Apr 7 in New York, NY and Mar 30, Apr 7 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's 32nd season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting "For the Love of It!" Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases ...Friday
- Records sometime between March 23-29 at California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a narrator for "Our City is Our Gym," which is based on Los Angeles recreational parks. The goal is to let the residents of Los Angeles know that they should take advantage of its resources as work out facilities.Friday
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots May-July in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Washington, DC
Casting "Tucht," a film. Synopsis: "Tucht" is a psychological-thriller/dark-comedy inspired by the true story of a beatific African-American young woman--an ex-gangbanger with severe emotional scars who valiantly triumphs over an unspeakably abusive childhood and dedicates her life to care for the mentally ill elderly. Ultimately, she finds herself lured into ...Friday
- Shoots Mar. 23 - April 3
- Auditions: Mar 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY and Mar 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY and Mar 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking people to use an unreleased beta app to create short, 30-second videos about life in NYC. Public relations manager states: "We will provide you with direction, but you will be behind the camera and given flexibility on the dialogue and content. It is very fast and easy to create ...Mar 19
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD on Long Island, NY; company is based at 1057 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Long Island, NY; Manhattan, NY
"Seeking performers for live kids' entertainment shows. Casting director states: "Are you ready for a great chance to expand your acting reach and make a ton of money at the same time? We can guarantee that this job will be like no other experience you have ever had. We have ...Mar 19
- Runs in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking energetic, outgoing, and competitive people with good communication skills for a daytime sales team in one of the fastest growing women's organizations.Mar 18
- Shoots Mar. 25, 26, 27, or 28 in Greensboro, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: Greensboro, NC; Winston Salem, NC; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC
Seeking an athletic female between 18 and 30 years old for a less-than-one-minute video around about the benefits from Emunoair products. The video will be in a variety of styles: animation and live action (B-roll format) video and screencast, but the talent will only be recorded for the live action ...Mar 18
- Dates and times TBD; work is based in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking energetic, outgoing, and competitive individuals for a women's organization's daytime sales team. No sales experience necessary. Director states: "If you are an actress and/or if you hold your BA in theater or communications, we want to meet you. Do you need a steady paycheck to pay for headshots, casting ...Mar 18
- Records remotely weekly.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking two talented on-air personalities to co-host "Through the Eyes of Dogs," a new podcast that explores the world through the eyes of dogs. Actors will play the characters of two male dogs, who will be joined by their female human co-host (think "Mystery Science Theater" meets "Click and Clack" ...Mar 17
- Records Mar. 22 from (11 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Water Colors," a short film about heterosexual H.I.V awareness. Concept: "Water Colors" will be shot in P.O.V overlooking the city. Nathan Spiteri will play Cyril, an Australian painter who has discovered he is HIV positive. The short will be Cyril calling his ex-partners to inform them of his results. ...Mar 17
- Rehearses late April and early May; shoots May 8–June 8 in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Birmingham, AL and Mar 28, 29 in Birmingham, AL
Casting for feature film "Service to Man." Synopsis: In the turbulent spring of 1968, an ambitious white student from Brooklyn finds himself an outcast at Nashville’s legendary Meharry Medical School, where he and his black peers attempt to do something no one around them seems capable of: find common ground. ...Mar 16
- This 30-minute podcast will be presented every two weeks. Recording and interview sessions will be scheduled on an ongoing basis.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a talented on-air personality to co-host a new podcast that will explore truly satisfying work and a world that’s transforming like never before. This podcast is a variety show that will take an investigatory and integrative approach to the nature of satisfying work, the world we live in, and ...Mar 14
- Shoots Apr. 2-5 in Silverado Canyon, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Moseley Road Gang." Synopsis: Deep in the woods, three malicious teenagers force an innocent boy to undergo a series of cruel tests in order to become an official member of The Moseley Road Gang.Mar 13