Backstage's voiceover jobs include TV shows, audiobooks, movies, documentary television, commercials, video games and multimedia.
New jobs looking for voiceover acting talent are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Rehearses in July/August. Shooting in late August/early September.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting 'BERSERK.' Description: After a wild child befriends a lonely hobo woman in desperate need of friendship, their adventures lead them to a magical bridge deep in their imaginations.Jul 16
- Studio is located in Westchester, NY but competition is nation wide.
- Seeking submissions from: Yonkers, NY; New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants for the "Nakenterprise 30 Days $3,000 Video Contest." Participants can sing, rap, perform spoken work & dub poetry, dance, moving images, or model (to a beat). Music must be by Nakenterprise.Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13th for non-equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs weekends Oct. 30-Nov. 7 at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 mins from NYC).
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's got a special power, and ...Jul 14
- Rehearses start in August. Production will run late September, Early October.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bastards in the Pulpit," a stage production created from the actual book itself which exposes the reality of "preachers" who have no legitimate relationship with God. In their deeds they show themselves unchanged, without chastisement and therefore illegitimate, or as the Bible itself calls them; bastards and not sons. ...Jul 14
- Runs daily throughout the summer and on weekends and holidays throughout the remainder of the year in Long Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking puppeteer/actors to perform in daily shows for Aquarium of the Pacific. Performances feature both "face acting" and live puppetry, and staff is expected to be able to rotate between all roles. For more info, see the attached job description.Jul 13
- Rehearsals TBD in NYC; shooting TBD in Glen Mills, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Place," an NYU dramedy exploring a brief connection formed by two former softball teammates as they return home for their friend's funeral.Jul 12