Backstage's voiceover jobs include TV shows, audiobooks, movies, documentary television, commercials, video games and multimedia.
New jobs looking for voiceover acting talent are posted to Backstage.com daily.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
- Voice over will record in our University Audio studio, on a Monday or Wednesday between the hours of 2:15-6 p.m. as soon as possible.
- Seeking submissions from: Casrson, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a mini-documentary for Cal State University Dominguez Hills, "Dansuer," about the stigma of male ballet dancers.yesterday
- Shoots April 25 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m., possibly again 5-7 p.m.; records either April 24 after 3 p.m., April 25 after 4 p.m., or April 26 after 1 p.m. at 721 Broadway in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting voiceover and lead for "Homesick," a short film about a young woman's longing for home.Friday
- Recording sessions every two months.; weekly group Skype call in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a writer/performer to join a troupe to create an ongoing series, "The Catalysta Show Podcast." Company states: "The show investigates the many ways that world affairs impact work and how professions can offer solutions. The team selects an issue such as species extinction, water, privacy, eco democracy, etc. and ...Friday
- Shoots in summer in tri-state area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; Washington DC, DC
Casting "Saving Love," a feature film by Emmy Nominated Actor with the intentions of festival submissions and landing a distribution deal including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.Thursday
- Shoots mid-May in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Top Flight Security," a comedic web series. Logline: Two security guards sit and discuss current topics in mainstream and underground media with a focus on race, American culture, and inequality. With no tolerance for political correctness, these characters pull no punches as we follow there stream of consciousness thoughts ...Thursday
- Records Apr. 29 or 30 in northern New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Paramus, NJ; New York, NY; Northern, NJ
Seeking singers to sing a jingle for a local automotive commercial. There will be nothing on screen; this is voiceover work only.Thursday
- Rehearses April and May 2015. Shoots May 17-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Brooklyn, NY
EMERGENCY CASTING for a lead character on "The Loft," an upcoming television pilot about a group of eccentric creatives living in an illegal loft in DUMBO. Our actress for Jane (one of the four main leads) has had to part ways with our production. We will be shooting the pilot ...Thursday
- Flexible; one-hour recording session on a date TBD (Mon.-Fri., 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.), in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking voiceover talent for a dramatic, 3D animated USPS safety video.Thursday
- Shoots Apr. 29, 2:30-3:45 p.m. at California State University Dominguez Hills, 1000 E Victoria St. Carson, CA 90747.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Stand Up Against Discrimination," a student PSA that promotes the importance of tolerance.Wednesday
- Rehearses and shoots this summer in Easton, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Jersey, NJ
Casting "Triangle," a YouTube LGBT web series and future OutTV series based on erotic, drama-filled, triangular relationships that overlap and interconnect in small city, Easton.Wednesday
- Shoots May 13 in Boston, MA. If cast, there will be a “mock role play” via an online interface the week prior to filming (approx. 15-20 mins). The total role play on day of filming will last approx. five-10 minutes. Expect two to three total hours on set.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Cambridge, MA
Seeking actors for a series of educational role play videos for a graduate level online social work course. We are looking for actors to audition. In each role, you will be interviewed by a graduate level student and must be able to respond on-the-fly to questions posed by the student ...Wednesday
- Recording begins this June, once a week for 3 hours a session in NYC.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting vocalists for the soundtrack album, "Warlovers the Musical."Wednesday