In our next issue:
• BSW's Casting Oscars 2001: We consider which casting directors this year would have been deserving of an Oscar, if the Academy recognized CDs.
• Speaking of people not recognized by the Academy, we look at the great choreographers that made 2001 films what they were.
• Alan Alda reveals his stage science in Q.E.D.
In future issues:
• Our Spotlight on Acting Schools and Coaches looks at in-class breakthroughs.
• Our new Quarterly Book Nook considers which texts are essential for an actor's library.