Audition Starting: tomorrow
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor-singers for the Guthrie Theater 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “A Christmas Carol” (LORT A. Charles Dickens, writer; Crispin Whittell, adaptation; Joe Chvala, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 30), “Lion In Winter” (LORT B. James Goldman, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 25, ...
Audition Starting: Saturday
- Rehearsals begin October 2. Production runs November 18-December 23, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: , in Omaha, NE
Casting the production, "A Christmas Carol."
Audition Starting: Sunday
- Season runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: in San Francisco, CA and in Sacramento, CA
Seeking Equity actors for the B Street Theatre's 2016-17 Season. Season includes: "The Lion in Winter," "A Christmas Carol," "An Act of God," "Chessman," "Lungs," "The Christians," "Riki Tiki Tavi," "Robin Hood," "Going West," "Junie B. Jones."
Audition Starting: Tuesday
- Season runs in Netcong, NJ.
- Auditions: in Netcong, NJ
Casting Equity actors and actor-singers for the Growing Stage Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Peter And The Starcatcher” (Stephen L. Fredericks, dir.; Stephen Fox, musical dir.; Jillian Petrie, choreo; Wayne Barker, music; ; Rick Elice;, writer; Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, based on the novel by. Runs Oct. 7-23), “A ...
Audition Starting: Sep 12
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 2-Dec. 31, 2016 in Springboro, OH. 4 days off for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Auditions: , in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol."
Audition Starting: Sep 19
- Troy Siebels, dir.; Tim Evans, musical dir.; Ilyse Robbins, choreo.
- Auditions: in Worcester, MA
Casting male and female actors with singing and dance experience for "A Christmas Carol," a musical. Performers of color are encouraged to audition.
Audition Starting: Oct 24
- Production runs December 8-18, in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Auditions: , in Tuscaloosa, AL
Casting the production, "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "A stage adaptation of the Dickens classic, four spirits visit Ebenezer Scrooge in his dreams to help him find the true meaning of Christmas."