Audition Starting: Aug 19
- Runs Nov. 4-20 at Grace Church Hall in the Bronx.
- Auditions: Aug 19, 20 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a community theater production.
Audition Starting: Aug 22
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for possible replacements and other possible future projects with Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre; all roles in the upcoming 2016-17 season shows have been cast. Season includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 29, 2016; runs Sept. 22-Oct. 9, Fri.-Sun.); "Shipwrecked! ...
Audition Starting: Sep 10
- Rehearses Sundays, Oct. 16, 23, 30, Nov. 6, 13, 20, Dec. 4, 11 (1:30-5:30 p.m.) at Pearl Studios; Tech rehearsal will be held Dec. 16 (4-9 p.m.) at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave. in NYC; runs Dec. 17-18 (11 a.m.) at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting young performers (ages 7-11) to show their charm, pluck and positivity in A Class Act NY's full-scale production of "Annie Jr.!" Artistic director states: "With a next-to-nothing start, the irrepressible comic strip heroine is brought to life in one of the world’s best-loved, award-winning musicals. 'Based on the popular ...
Audition Starting: Sep 17
- Performances Thursdays through Sundays, Nov. 10 – Dec. 18, 2016, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Ross, CA
Casting "H.M.S Pinafore" a musical by Gilbert & Sullivan. Project description: "Ralph Rackstraw loves Josephine, his Captain’s daughter, but Captain Corcoran has arranged she will marry Sir Joseph Porter, the First Lord of the Admiralty. Little Buttercup, a peddler woman, loves the Captain. But social position dictates such pairings just ...
Audition Starting: Sep 19
- Rehearsals and performances to be held in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Mr. Roberts," a play. Project description: "A comedy-drama about life on a not particularly important ship of the US Navy during WW2."