Audition Starting: in 11 hours
- Rehearses week of Aug. 1 (up to 15 hrs., broken up into four rehearsals); performs Aug. 8 (7 p.m.) at 224 Waverly Pl., NYC. (Note: This is the venue for Rattlestick Playwrights Theater, however, this is not a Rattlestick production.)
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "I Love You In German," a new play by Derick Edgren. Synopsis: Ina hates her daughter Serena so much that she is going to paint the best painting that ever existed by creating a color that never existed. When she sends her daughter’s love away ...
Audition Starting: Thursday
- Rehearses Sept. 6-21; runs Sept. 22-Dec. 8 on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting versatile and diverse actors with comedic flair for "Pete the Cat," a new musical based on the popular children's book series.
Audition Starting: Saturday
- Plays in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in Providence, RI
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for Trinity Repertory's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Beowulf: a Thousand Years of Baggage" with book and lyrics by Jason Craig and music by Dave Malloy (Curt Columbus, dir. Reh. Aug. 9; runs Sept 8.-Oct. 9), "Appropriate," by Brandon Jacob-Jenkins (Brian Mertes, dir. Reh. Sept. 6; ...
Audition Starting: Aug 08
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Nov. 2, 2016-Jan. 1, 2017 in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Mary Poppins."
Audition Starting: Aug 09
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in freeFall Theatre's 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Assassins" (John Weidman, book; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Chris Crawford, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 6, with possible extension through Nov. 13); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; ...