Audition Starting: 19 hours ago
- Please list any acrobatic, stunt, movement and dance experience. If chosen, and your role requires stunts, you will be trained by a reputable stunt coordinator and rigger." Callbacks will be held July 30. Rehearses Sept. 15-22; tech runs Sept. 23-26; dress & previews run Sept. 27-Oct. 2; performances run Thursdays-Sundays, Oct. 6-Nov. 13, Wednesday performances on Oct. 19 & 26, with possible extension from Nov. 17-Dec. 11 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Delusion 2016, Interactive Horror Theatre. Company states: "The acclaimed vanguard of interactive theatre returns! Opening Fall 2016 for a limited run, the wildly popular Delusion series presents an all new original interactive play from writer/director Jon Braver. Play your part in the unforgettably haunting tale of dreadful ...
Audition Starting: 9 hours ago
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors for the TimeLine Theatre Company 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Bakersfield Mist” (Stephen Sachs, writer. Rehearsals begin July 19; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 15), “The Last Wife” (Kate Hennig, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Sept. 21-Dec. 18), “A Disappearing Number” (Originally written and devised by Théâtre de Complicité. ...
Audition Starting: tomorrow
- Rehearsals begin on Oct. 17, 2016 in Wisconsin; the production runs from Nov. 3-Dec. 23, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting a new, original bookless revue that combines songs, medleys, dramatizations, and concert dance pieces, conceived and directed by Ed Flesch.
Audition Starting: tomorrow
- Rehearse every Wednesday (6-8 p.m.) in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in San Diego, CA
Seeking youth that have a serious passion for dance and dance competitions who can bring uniqueness to the team.
Audition Starting: Friday
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Chicago, IL
Seeking adult and young adult actors of all types & ethnicities for the Chicago Children's Theatre's 2016-17 season. Season includes "The Hundred Dresses" (Sean Graney, dir.; Ralph Covert & G. Riley Mills, writers; Andra Velis Simon, music dir.; Tommy Rapley, choreo.; Eleanor Estes, source author.Rehearsals begin Dec. 21; runs Jan. ...
Audition Starting: Saturday
- Shoot dates and locations TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Lyndhurst, NJ
Casting "PG the Kangaroo's Morning Show," a scripted children's series airing in the fall. Synopsis: PG the Kangaroo and a teacher from Promiseland Park Elementary School teach a class of inquisitive and talented children. With Jumpin Jack, Professor Lessons, and Ms. Santiago appearing as special guests, no day in a ...
Audition Starting: Monday
- Rehearses (Witness preparation) Jan. 25-26, 2017 at the Q Cente; runs (two day trial) Jan. 27-28, 2017 in CHicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors for "Mock Trial," the KITA program mock trials. Project Synopsis: Kirkland & Ellis LLP has an intensive, year-round training program for its litigation associates. This program is known as the Kirkland Institute for Trial Advocacy (KITA). As part of the KITA program, our associates engage in a ...