Audition Starting: Monday
- Rehearses (Witness preparation) Jan. 25-26, 2017 at the Q Cente; runs (two day trial) Jan. 27-28, 2017 in CHicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors for "Mock Trial," the KITA program mock trials. Project Synopsis: Kirkland & Ellis LLP has an intensive, year-round training program for its litigation associates. This program is known as the Kirkland Institute for Trial Advocacy (KITA). As part of the KITA program, our associates engage in a ...
Audition Starting: Aug 09
- Jan 18th to Dec 31st, 2017 - Ashland, OR. Dates depend upon show etc.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New York, NY
Casting Oregon Cabaret's 2017 season, to inlcude "Noises Off,"Jan 18th to April 9t "All Night Strut," - March 29th to June 25, "Drowsy Chaperone," - June 7th to Sep 3 "Baskerville," - September 23rd to Nov 5, and "She Loves Me." Oct 25th to Dec 31st, 2017
Audition Starting: Aug 11
- Steven Levenson, playwright; Daniel Sullivan, dir.; Jim Carnahan & Carrie Gardner, casting. Casting Personnel from Jim Carnahan Casting in attendance at the EPA (one or more of the following): Carrie Gardner, Stephen Kopel, Jillian Cimini, Peter Van Dam, Jenise Crawford
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Casting "If I Forget," a play.
Audition Starting: Aug 13
- Season runs in Winston Salem, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Winston-Salem, NC
Casting Equity actors for the North Carolina Black Repertory 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “The Sting Of White Roses” (World Premiere. Angelica Cheri, playwright; Jackie Alexander, dir. Rehearses Sept. 19 – Oct. 6; runs Oct. 7-16), “The Right Reverend Dupree In Exile” (Jackie Alexander, writer-dir. Rehearses Feb. 13-March 2, 2017; runs ...